What to buy your BF/GF for Christmas? (2 Viewers)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sandieman27 said:
I've learned the best gifts come from the heart
So if I were to bleed into a vial and make it into a necklace for her it'd be awesome and not weird?

Jase

HSC
well i know she likes thin silver.. but there's so much variation in design i don't really know where to start. but.. yeah i'll check stuff out anyway. thanks.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Argonaut said:
Can you say "Chauvanistic Pig"?
I can, my pronounciation is pretty kick ass too.

Chauvanistic would be me saying that she should sell her pony and use the money to buy him a car for Christmas, and then as his present to her he should force her to suck his cock and then blow his load all over her eyes.

That would be chauvanistic.

I couldn't think of any better present then my girlfriend turning up to my house with a santa hat and little red dress, sucking on a candy cane with the intention of performing oral sex on me. Well, except maybe a Ford GT, but she doesn't really have a job, or a pony to sell, to afford one.

bassqueen16

HSC
hmmmm i think we'll leave the presents that involve the body shall we....

olchik

HSC
withoutaface said:
So if I were to bleed into a vial and make it into a necklace for her it'd be awesome and not weird?
That would be a very original present:)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
The present part could be performing it as a totally selfless act with no intention of recieving afterwards and a healthy-big-swallowing-gulp at the end ;)

But where's the fun if you don't get to return the favour?

Ok, so maybe it was a poorly thought out present...

Perhaps giving him your anal virginity? Now that's dedication to the Christmas spirit :)

My girlfriend asked me what I wanted for Christmas today, i told her that getting to spend part of the day seeing her smiling face would be the best gift she could give me. Secretly I hope she buys me a pony though. A black one with a white stripe down her nose who's name is Sugar and only like's me. Or a Ford GT. Either one really, I dropped subtle hints.

Jase

HSC
what to get:

silver bracelet + pendant-necklace (i saw a nice butterfly, a nice heart and a weird little spinning thing that spells "i love you" when you spin it)

OR

perfume. (30ml)
something light, floral.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
I got him a digi-analog watch with a sterling silver strap because his watch broke a while ago. I also got him some nail clippers and a nail file...because guys have to do that too. Then I made a hand made Christmas card with a christmas tree on it especially for him :) Hehe...now I'm broke...I'm going to start to look for a job soon :p

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ahaha....i'm against guys that do their nails...sure they need to be cut..but filing...:S anyways i won't be seeing mine on christmas, but i'll probably send something...don't know what yet.

HSC
hehehe... im getting my b/f body chocolate... *blushes* made me smile. & his birthday is 12 days before xmas! i bought him a ring 4 his b'day... i currently have $18 in my bank account coz of prezzies that i bought my m8s aswell but im happy coz i spent my money on xmas... i like santa...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i wouldnt have a clue what he's getting me. he's joked about getting me a 'toy', but i dont think he'd have the guts to go & look for one, let alone buy one :p

for him:
- 2x ipod nano skins (he knows about them, i got them a while back)
- made a calander (one of the 1 page ones..going to get it blown up)
- probably do a handmade card
- made him a cd of love songs (might give that to him for his bday instead, since its in jan)
- might make/buy something else little, not sure what though

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i'm getting him a dvd drive for his computer...he already knows about it cos he asked for it :)
december is so crowded for him (present wise)
4th bday
19th- 2 year anniversary
25th xmas !!!!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
would like guy stuff from bodyshop be weird or would that be a cool present?

theres some good guy stuff at the body shop like deoderants, aftershave etc. they have giftpacks for guys as well.

plus massage oils could never go astray
it depends what kind of guy he is, though

Jase

HSC
if you get something from the bodyshop.. and lack an inflated budget, then i recommend geting a cologne/aftershave . specifically i think "kishna" or some bizarre name. it's an aquatic fragrance, sorta like aqua di gio/blue.. but not as strong and musky, low bass notes, and definately not as pricey.

then again.. it's entirely up to you and his supposed prefrence.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Jase said:
if you get something from the bodyshop.. and lack an inflated budget, then i recommend geting a cologne/aftershave . specifically i think "kishna" or some bizarre name. it's an aquatic fragrance, sorta like aqua di gio/blue.. but not as strong and musky, low bass notes, and definately not as pricey.

then again.. it's entirely up to you and his supposed prefrence.

the one your talking about is kistna,
arber is also good

bassqueen16

HSC
thanks u guys rock, i still havent thought of anything but these are good ideas to run with ta!

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
sparkl3z said:
ahaha....i'm against guys that do their nails...sure they need to be cut..but filing...:S anyways i won't be seeing mine on christmas, but i'll probably send something...don't know what yet.
I don't see whats wrong with filing really : \ Haha...maybe if you thinking a little manicure...nah...i just found that his toe nails were growing so big, so he needs one...Just imagine one kick to the toe nail...ouch!
Awww...i probably wont be seeing mine either...i have guests from overseas to entertain...and it wouldn't be exactly 'host' friendly if I wander off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)