what to do if you (1 Viewer)

Fatuna

HSC
hey everyone
i have a conundrum. there's this person who's cracking on to me and i wouldnt mind starting a relationship. now, i'm in year 12 and i have the trials and hsc coming up i have enough of half a brain such that i know i need to concentrate on it.

so here it is:
how do i kind of ask her out and postpone it such that
1) i do not totally reject her
2) put it in a way such that she'll think i'm not a total jerk...[whether i am is debatable]
3) ask her out in a way that the relationship actually starts in the holidays and not now. ie. postpone everything till after hsc

many thanks

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
girlfriend doesnt affect hsc ur going to (do well/fail) anyway regardless, so u shouldn't decline or else later on u miss an oppurtunity and regret it and become desperate, and start using online dating serviced and end up dating gigantic losers like me

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I did better because of my gf. She made al these study seasions in the city libary which I otherwise would have spent doing nothing.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Anyone who thinks they can't have a girlfriend/boyfriend because of the HSC is an idiot.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
tell her that ur HSC is important to you and that u'd love to start something with her but u really just need to focus on your studies. if she doesnt wanna wait ofr you then she aint worth it!

some of the best things come from waiting!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
What the hell do you need to do to her right away when you make it official?

Sex her?
Lavish her with gifts?
Take her out?
Immediately?

Who cares, fucking ask her out. She'll understand that you have trials.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Pace_T said:
someone's on their rags
*cough*
(Women swearing = rags) = logical

Go through my history and I am a constant swearer.

T

Testpilot

Having a relationship during the HSC will not affect the end result. Going by the logic that a relationship will distract you then you should have no friends then either and live the HSC year doing nothing but studying.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
What the hell do you need to do to her right away when you make it official?

Sex her?
Lavish her with gifts?
Take her out?
Immediately?

Who cares, fucking ask her out. She'll understand that you have trials.
I totally read that as ravish her gibs...its too early ugh.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
what the hell??postpone the relationship after hsc?? are you fucking kidding man?? god relationships and HSC co-exist peacefully...its just a matter of balance...if you did ask her out now and went on it normally she would understand your doin trials and stuff and she'll give u lots of leeway to prepare and such..she might even be ur motivation based on gilbert1's experience. if you do what you plan to do and postpone everything then i must say your a jerk...shes not gonna wait all that time and be subjected to a relationship thats not even officially one...shes left hanging and you will regret it...go harden up..hsc is d most overrated thing out there...im not saying dont study and such...do study but dun be completely obessessed with it..its not the end of d world for crying out loud

T

Testpilot

dodgyfilokid said:
god relationships and HSC co-exist peacefully...its just a matter of balance...
I believe that in some schools religious studies is even mandatory.

sophie1989

HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
what the hell??postpone the relationship after hsc?? are you fucking kidding man?? god relationships and HSC co-exist peacefully...its just a matter of balance...if you did ask her out now and went on it normally she would understand your doin trials and stuff and she'll give u lots of leeway to prepare and such..she might even be ur motivation based on gilbert1's experience. if you do what you plan to do and postpone everything then i must say your a jerk...shes not gonna wait all that time and be subjected to a relationship thats not even officially one...shes left hanging and you will regret it...go harden up..hsc is d most overrated thing out there...im not saying dont study and such...do study but dun be completely obessessed with it..its not the end of d world for crying out loud
hmm some may think otherwise. Bf/gf in the hsc can be bad and distracting lol

sophie1989

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Anyone who thinks they can't have a girlfriend/boyfriend because of the HSC is an idiot.
roflroflroflrofl,.
hahahah this is funny.

rusticmetal

HSC
bullshit you cant have a girlfriend and do your HSC. with that attitude no girl is going to be interested in you. oh, and heres how the conversation would go if you did try that:

you: hey, wanna go out with me?
her: sure!! :)
you: ...not now...i meant later...
her: um...no.

sophie1989

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
tell her that ur HSC is important to you and that u'd love to start something with her but u really just need to focus on your studies. if she doesnt wanna wait ofr you then she aint worth it!

some of the best things come from waiting!
:)

ellen.louise

HSC
Fatuna said:
hey everyone
i have a conundrum. there's this person who's cracking on to me and i wouldnt mind starting a relationship. now, i'm in year 12 and i have the trials and hsc coming up i have enough of half a brain such that i know i need to concentrate on it.

so here it is:
how do i kind of ask her out and postpone it such that
1) i do not totally reject her
2) put it in a way such that she'll think i'm not a total jerk...[whether i am is debatable]
3) ask her out in a way that the relationship actually starts in the holidays and not now. ie. postpone everything till after hsc

many thanks
fuck, don't do that to her!!!

tell her, straight up, that you're interested. Don't act coy, don't be that crap. Just tell the girl you want to wait till later, if you must. But don't expect her to hang around waiting for you.

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC
So I was gonna have a relationship but my HSC was coming up so I postponed it because my azn parents (I'm not azn but my parents are, it's complicated) tell me rightly that u need to dedicate 100% of ur time to the HSC, like even when you're not studying you still need to be thinking about the HSC, no time for a girlfriend or breakfast.

Then I finished my HSC and i went to uni and then i didn't have time for a gf so i had to postpone our date again (she's still been waiting all this time) because my curry parents (once again, it's complicated) tell me rightly I have to dedicate all my time to study or i'll never become a doctor and i'll dishonour their tradition

well then i finished uni and became a hotshot lawyer (it's very complicated ok?) and i work 140 hour weeks so i don't have time for a date so i had to postpone the girl again (she was still waiting)

but then i realised living away from my sheltering parents working as an investment banker like my parents wanted me to (i'm talented) is rly more time consuming than the hsc which is actually rly easy and ppl make too big a deal out of it

so i called teh girl but she ended up going out with a fucking aussie coz he wasn't as sheletered as me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)