What turns you on? (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
i'm with nicola here, built guys are gr8 probably because of the whole THEY CAN PROTECT ME AND DA BABBIES evolution thing

but intelligence is super sexy (esp if combined with charmingness) and if they have amazing hands then yessum

WeaselPowa

HSC
i'm with nicola here, built guys are gr8 probably because of the whole THEY CAN PROTECT ME AND DA BABBIES evolution thing

but intelligence is super sexy (esp if combined with charmingness) and if they have amazing hands then yessum
ryan gosling

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
AHAHA im not sleazy lol I was just kidding :p
I don't find your sexism attractive either, nor is your covering your opinions with 'lol I was just kidding' an appropriate or mature means of dealing with people when they call you on your inappropriate and juvenile thoughts and behaviour.

seanieg89

HSC
I don't find your sexism attractive either, nor is your covering your opinions with 'lol I was just kidding' an appropriate or mature means of dealing with people when they call you on your inappropriate and juvenile thoughts and behaviour.
am glad someone said it.

hayabusaboston

HSC

*sighs deeply* weeell I see one person who clearly has a lot to learn about me as a real person haha. Not hayabusaboston.

hayabusaboston

HSC
OUch? how is that ouch? thats a compliment! I said he's eloquent and precise. I thought sylvi could have been a guy for a while, because he simply expressed himself differently to what a woman would.

Or maybe sylvia is a girl and I misconstrued, then I would say she is a supremely intelligent and quick witted individual.

NO SEXISM INTENDED.

Sylvia just argues like sathius, that is, in a similar fashion, though on a different end of the spectrum lol. And sathius is a guy so I just guessed sylvia is too. But if its a girl then it's a smart one.

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
*sighs deeply* weeell I see one person who clearly has a lot to learn about me as a real person haha. Not hayabusaboston.
FYI: That whole argument didnt work for shadowdude and I highly doubt whether it will work for you.

OUch? how is that ouch? thats a compliment! I said he's eloquent and precise. I thought sylvi could have been a guy for a while, because he simply expressed himself differently to what a woman would.
Seriously, are you that oblivious?

WeaselPowa

HSC
No because it sounds like you just said only guys are precise in politics

hayabusaboston

HSC
FYI: That whole argument didnt work for shadowdude and I highly doubt whether it will work for you.

Seriously, are you that oblivious?
Dude, den I come to a meat ffs, you peeps cant be hatin on someone u've never actually met before and trolls u online and u think he's asshole because of trolling! Irl i am a comedic soul who looks just looks for humour and laughs at everything including himself. IM NICE PERSON OK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)