what type of fringe do you think looks better on most people? (1 Viewer)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
what about someone who has an oval type face? ....
Actually anything works on an oval face I think, just get what you "like"

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
If long straight fringes are into fashion then go for the side fridge, be a unique princess :)

CieL

HSC
I'd say side.. but in a way, it depends on what the rest of your haircut looks like..

I've had something close to a straight fringe before.. except instead of being flat straight over the eyebrows, it was from the top of one eyebrow, then gets longer as it goes to one side.. so diagonal..

But HECK it was a bitch to maintain!
You'd always want to cut it when it starts to stab your eye..

I cant imagine side fringes being easier to maintain.. I tried it, but my hair doesn't seem to be able to part on the extreme side..

But yeah, it's not hard to start off with a straight one.. then when it grows out, you can get a side one!

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
i have one massive motherfucker of a side fringe at the moment. i should probably get a haircut someday.

actually, nah.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Side fringes are way hot

and when they grow out to be huge side fringes, you can do a Doctor Blight/Jessica Rabbit thing :)

But whatever fringe you get, depending on your skin type, be prepared to give a bit more attention to the skin underneath the fringe. Nasty acne makers.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
CieL said:
I'd say side.. but in a way, it depends on what the rest of your haircut looks like..

I've had something close to a straight fringe before.. except instead of being flat straight over the eyebrows, it was from the top of one eyebrow, then gets longer as it goes to one side.. so diagonal..

But HECK it was a bitch to maintain!
You'd always want to cut it when it starts to stab your eye..

I cant imagine side fringes being easier to maintain.. I tried it, but my hair doesn't seem to be able to part on the extreme side..

But yeah, it's not hard to start off with a straight one.. then when it grows out, you can get a side one!
I've had a side fringe for years now, so I don't really find it hard to manage since I've gotten used to it I guess.....but idk, I just want a 'new' look.

I didn't realise how hard it might be to control a long straight fringe that covers your eyes though!

maybe I should ask my hairdresser for advice. :confused:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
yay or nay?

http://www.the-joke-shop.com/ProductImages/t92248.jpg

actually I agree, and it usually suits most people :eek:

unlike the long straight fringes...
nay.

if ur gunna have a straight cut fringe u need to make sure you straighten it witha hair straightener.
when they curl slightly like that it looks like u have a pillow for a forehead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)