what type of fringe do you think looks better on most people? (2 Viewers)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
side fringes look better on most people, i think the straight ones can look really dodgy if you don't have the right face shape...basically if it's anything other than oval, forget it. and even if you do have an oval face it can still look weird, like if your forehead is too big or too small, or whatever.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Get a front fringe, but not too thick. It'll grow out to a side fringe in about a month anyway, so if you don't like it you can just pin it back til then. But I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Especially if you have a large forehead or low eyebrows.

CieL

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I didn't realise how hard it might be to control a long straight fringe that covers your eyes though!
Unless you dont get easily annoyed.. you gotta cut it often

And then it looks gay when you're trying to grow it out..

And hopefully your face isnt too long.. or else the fringe makes your face look even longer

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
blunt fringes suit more people, i think, because they can be used to disguise either a long or short forehead, whereas side fringes don't so much.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I have a high forehead and quite low eyebrows so I got a straight fringe, but it's long so I can sweep it to the side anyway. Generally it just moves to the side by itself, unless I blow dry it into obedience.

It's a convertible fringe.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I have a side fringe, I love it. It's really good too because on the days where I don't really feel like having a fringe, I part my hair in the middle and voila!

Heavy fringes I find CAN look really hot, but only on a very small number of people. On most it looks really, really bad.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
why can't I view the poll results?! :(

katykins said:
diane we have the same shaped head, therefore always go the side fringe.
you can do it thick/thin/long/short depending on your hair type, but side fringe will always go the best.

trust me, ive tried.
haha true that :)

I can't imagine myself with a straight fringe, so I guess I'll just get a side fringe.....but thicker than the one I have right now.

side fringes look good on everyone! it can also make really ugly chicks look hawter than they actually are (not trying to be mean here)

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
FuggoFuckFace said:
my fringe
fuck there are some lame cunts on this forum. whichever pathetic #hsc faggot created this, get the goddamn fuck off the internet and either end your life or get a motherfucking root. because it's painfully obvious that you need one. i bet you're mad ugly too, champ.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I've had a side fringe for years now, so I don't really find it hard to manage since I've gotten used to it I guess.....but idk, I just want a 'new' look.

I didn't realise how hard it might be to control a long straight fringe that covers your eyes though!

maybe I should ask my hairdresser for advice. :confused:

I have a straight across fringe. I say go for the straight across fringe. Fringes grow out really quickly, and if you don't like it after a couple of weeks you'll be able to sweep it to the side. Sometiems I have a side fringe instead when I get sick of it. My hairdresser can cut it so that it can be worn either way.
its really not that hard to control, I just straighten mine every morning which is what I did with my side fringe. So it was exactly the same amount of effort with both types. Also, my hair is curly but after straightening it so much my fringe hangs stright. Its really weird, tis like its trained. Im not complaining though I just with the rest of my hair would do it.

Just make sure you go to a good hairdresser. There is nothing worse than a botched up fringe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)