What type of jeans? (1 Viewer)

blOwfish

HSC
acne

nah actually i don't have a clue and i don't really care since i don't think they'll fall out of fashion anytime soon, unless skinny jeans go with it
I dont think Acne will open their distribution channels to GP as much nudie has. Hmm.. well hope not!

Acne has their sale on! Bought 2 tees.. the red/white/nacy wavy shirt and the ones with dots and stars on it! awesome.

now ... no more spending. :D

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Thread on 4chan had a guy saying that Nudies are shitty, entry level raw denimzz.
Then some other guy seemed kinda butthurt by the statement (or seemed to have never heard of such an opinion on Nudies), and asked about other brands that fit like slim jims.

Reminds me of this place.

PattieBoi

HSC
i dont think acne will open their distribution channels to gp as much nudie has. Hmm.. Well hope not!

Acne has their sale on! Bought 2 tees.. The red/white/nacy wavy shirt and the ones with dots and stars on it! Awesome.

Now ... No more spending. :d
details or gfto.

hoecake

HSC
thread on 4chan had a guy saying that nudies are shitty, entry level raw denimzz.
Then some other guy seemed kinda butthurt by the statement (or seemed to have never heard of such an opinion on nudies), and asked about other brands that fit like slim jims.

Reminds me of this place.
hah

johony

HSC
walked in to bj gp today and was met with a whole rack of cheap monday stuff

what did i fucking say you guys

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
sorry count von choc beat you to it in the cake thread lol

how fucking gay, ja.
which gp was it?

johony

HSC
sorry count von choc beat you to it in the cake thread lol

how fucking gay, ja.
which gp was it?
ah fuck of a cunt. beat me by two days

bondi junction gp. staff couldn't really spruik them apart from saying 'great value!' and 'cheaper nudies!'. they only have 4 varieties of denim which is a bit of a relief, how fucking gay though still

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
haha indeed cm is going to be marketed to the masses; with that said, i was going to go buy a black pair of cm today from gp at hursty.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
everyone second person is going to be wearing them because they can be so freaking cool due to shopping at gp and, of course, the price.

daymmm

Last edited:

bayside9

HSC
Wow that's probably the only good reason for being in perth. i'll enjoy being one of the few wearing cms

jaredtomas

HSC
Wow that's probably the only good reason for being in perth. i'll enjoy being one of the few wearing cms
Lol, do you leave your house? I've seen more people wearing CM's then anyone other pair of jeans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)