What type of Pens are good? (1 Viewer)

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I was wondering if I could get some guidance on which types of pen I should use in HSC exams. I've used about 6 different types of pens in HSC assessments but none of them seem to be able to make me write fast.

Whats the best pen for use in HSC exams? What types of pens did you use?

a8o

HSC
something that glides in both directions. something that doesnt leak lots of ink on the page ie a fine tip. something that i can hold halfway up the stem and gain the most leverage out of.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think that there is a thread exactly the same as this one.

but i would say the papermate xtend!! it has the best grip, like it relaly grips even when you have sweaty hands throughout the test.

it is one of them ball point pens which are smooth gliding, and acts like a gel ink, doesn't leak as well.

damn it, i should have gotten paid by papermate for supplying free advertising?! :D

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
the only pen i ever use is the staedler stick 430M....they are the best pens i have ever owned! they are smooth and seem to last forever.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you mean one of them pens with a huge novelty toy on the top (use your imagination :D)

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
zenger69 said:
I was wondering if I could get some guidance on which types of pen I should use in HSC exams. I've used about 6 different types of pens in HSC assessments but none of them seem to be able to make me write fast.

Whats the best pen for use in HSC exams? What types of pens did you use?
One that writes for you.

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
get one that has a good grip and gel ink (but doesn't leak), so you don't need to press hard. also get black over blue if you can.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Aparently black is easiest on the eyes.

littleman

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
One that writes for you.
i broke my hand a week before my prelims so one of the office ladies wrote for me in my tests. definately the best option

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
no an option for me.

I'd get some dodgy yr11 student.

Plus it's really hard for me to think and say essays out loud. And the essay would probably become too colloquial.

But if I could, I'd really want to use a Laptop or Computer with Word Processing.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
when i broke my arm, i had a scribe. it really sucked!! it became so colloquial, and took 3 times more the effort!!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
avoid thick pens- I used one for my eng half-yearly and within ten minutes my hand started cramping up and having spasms. I am also looking for a good pen, and thank you people for the advice. I can't believe this thread exists.

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
smoothie all the way!

bic smootie pens are great!!! they're cool shaped and easy to hold and theyre the smoothest ball point pen ive ever had...they write better then gel ones (in my experience anyway)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)