• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What was your total score in NAPLAN yr 9? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think I got 200+, and I think my IQ is probably ~90.

That said, in writing I got full marks, and I was the only person at school to do so.

Even though I'm shit at English and writing and shit.

I got like a band 8 in spelling because having the different spellings written in front of me confuses the fuck out of me. Haha

hayabusaboston

HSC
How many questions are there? because i'm just going to count up how many mistakes I got.
Questions? Idk I would assume it varies from paper to paper, but when I counted mine up quickly I got 222, then 20 mistakes off reading. i COULD HAVE COUNTED TOO QUICK lol idk but yea 222 is what I counted.

deswa1

HSC
I don't think I got 200+, and I think my IQ is probably ~90.

That said, in writing I got full marks, and I was the only person at school to do so.

Even though I'm shit at English and writing and shit.

I got like a band 8 in spelling because having the different spellings written in front of me confuses the fuck out of me. Haha
Wow that's solid. Tbh, I highly doubt I got 200- I don't think I was in top bands for everything either. I remember being in the triangle for maths, and then I think most were in top bands except one or two that weren't. Honestly, I don't really care how I went now (or even back then lol).

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Okay for:

Reading: Band 8
Persuasive Writing: Band 8
Spelling: Band 10
Grammar & Punctuation: Band 8
Numeracy: Band 9

I counted 219 questions and I got 160 questions correct

hahaha shit

Thief

!!
HSC
Lol top of band 10 in everything except writing, low band 9

28 wrong (half of those from writing alone hahah oh dear)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow that's solid. Tbh, I highly doubt I got 200- I don't think I was in top bands for everything either. I remember being in the triangle for maths, and then I think most were in top bands except one or two that weren't. Honestly, I don't really care how I went now (or even back then lol).
haha, yeah, I was surprised because I rote about a guy killing himself and I'm pretty sure the topic was "discovery" lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Whilst looking for my NAPLAN results I found my basic skills test tufa tuff. Hahaha. I was a terrible student. I just didn't give a shit. Lol

Post your stuff gaiz.

Last edited:

deswa1

HSC
Whilst looking for my NAPLAN results I found my basic skills test tufa tuff. Hahaha. I was a terrible student. I just didn't give a shit. Lol

Post your stuff gaiz.
Haha solid improvement at least. Umm, I haven't found my NAPLAN yet, I'll look properly after dinner. I did find multiple participations in the writing comp lol

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Haha solid improvement at least. Umm, I haven't found my NAPLAN yet, I'll look properly after dinner. I did find multiple participations in the writing comp lol
Disappointing brah.

Where's the HD?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, I found a participation in both science and maths comps in year 3. Lol. My mum didn't let me do them after that.
But then in year 7 I got distinctions in them so it was okay.

I just found my ELLA, SNAP, and NAPLAN, and I improved even more. :D
Too bad I didn't keep improving. Lol

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I got my first HD in year 10- that was in the science comp, AMC and georgrahy iirc (late bloomer...)
I got a HD in geography in year 10 and that was it for my HDs. Lol. That test was a joke. I nearly failed geography in school, and only got 86 in it for SC.

Wonder

HSC
Counted up the errors - I got 209.

I think the only time I got a HD in the ICAS comps was for Maths in Year 4 or something...can't really remember. Definitely haven't received one through high school. xD

hayabusaboston

HSC
Counted up the errors - I got 209.

I think the only time I got a HD in the ICAS comps was for Maths in Year 4 or something...can't really remember. Definitely haven't received one through high school. xD

Can I add to the question, state WHERE you got your errors in NAPLAN yr 9. So, your final score and location of errors.

PS anyone got 100 percent for one or more NAPLAN things?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)