What we can laern from the general paper (1 Viewer)

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
can we learn anything from it? is there any pattern between the difficulty of the general and mathematics paper each year?

kfnmpah

HSC
i just had my final tutoring session, and she said we can probably expect the BOS to raise the bar a bit this year because from 2003, the difficulty has pretty much declined and last year was pretty easy(relatively). Also, from what i hear, this years general paper was slightly more difficult... so hopefully that isn't mirrored in tomorrows paper :( *fingers crossed*

verdades

HSC
i just had my final tutoring session, and she said we can probably expect the BOS to raise the bar a bit this year because from 2003, the difficulty has pretty much declined and last year was pretty easy(relatively). Also, from what i hear, this years general paper was slightly more difficult... so hopefully that isn't mirrored in tomorrows paper :( *fingers crossed*
Meh, if it -is- harder, then scaling will take that into account anyway. The trials that I did, at least, were also really easy, so it'd probably be fair to say the HSC should be substantially more difficult.

boxhunter91

HSC
Meh, if it -is- harder, then scaling will take that into account anyway. The trials that I did, at least, were also really easy, so it'd probably be fair to say the HSC should be substantially more difficult.
They had heaps of probability it the general paper.
We could be expecting a Q10 probability?

Liyo

HSC
They had heaps of probability it the general paper.
We could be expecting a Q10 probability?
Probability...nooo :( I hope this year's paper is easier, i'm gonna get killed tomorrow >< Good luck everyone !!

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
i pray for no trig or geo for 10. i want straight up time payments/exp. growth or decay/displacement-velocity-accelration/or other calculus

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Bring on a hard paper, to be honest. I'd rather a harder one than an easier one,

bmn

HSC
I'd prefer a hard one too... as long as theres no probability like the last one in the 2005 paper (I think?)...

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I'd prefer a hard one too... as long as theres no probability like the last one in the 2005 paper (I think?)...
This.
I hope q10 is physical applications of calculus and/or applications of sequences and series
anything but probability pleaseeeeeee :)

boxhunter91

HSC
I dont want some bullcrap similar triangles thing like last year u needed to work out the Area.. piss me off.
Def would love a trig or geo Q10. So i can dominate Zak ;)

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
I dont want some bullcrap similar triangles thing like last year u needed to work out the Area.. piss me off.
Def would love a trig or geo Q10. So i can dominate Zak ;)
we'll discuss this tomorrow, after i get raped by the Music 1 theory exam. then we will play the waiting game to see who gets the better HSC maths result [definitely you.]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)