what women (REALLY) want (1 Viewer)

IcEy

HSC
I hate money. I hate money so much. I hate it that people think its important and all - its not. Its nothing. There are so many more important things than stupid money. It shits me so much how so many people just don't realise that, they just can't see beyond it and I'm like WTF? Why don't you realise that its nothing!?!

I don't get it. I just can't understand why people think its important. Sure it gets you stuff, but whoop de fucking doo. There are so many things money can't buy.

Sorry for the rant....I had to get it out.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
money is lik the one of the top reason people divorce...

money cant buy u some things but it can relieve u of the stresses of starving, a child's education, shelter,

relationships dont work with constant tension about where food is goin to come from.. where shelter is.. it means u can buy whatever u want when u need it..

excessive money is stupid tho.. it cant really buy u anymore honesty or morals..

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
and we want girls who don't just hear slang on pop-rnb songs and go around using them every chance they get, eg 'boo'

usher - T.T.P
but hey The Total Package sum up what women want doesnt it boo?? :rolleyes:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
IcEy said:
I hate money. I hate money so much. I hate it that people think its important and all - its not. Its nothing. There are so many more important things than stupid money. It shits me so much how so many people just don't realise that, they just can't see beyond it and I'm like WTF? Why don't you realise that its nothing!?!

I don't get it. I just can't understand why people think its important. Sure it gets you stuff, but whoop de fucking doo. There are so many things money can't buy.

Sorry for the rant....I had to get it out.
jesus

fantasy world much?

its not everything but it isnt nothing.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
1. Money.

2. A decent penis.

3. someone who listens to them.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lets swing this discussion around in another direction

What do women want initially? i.e party/dance/club pickups

i just cant put my finger on it like some hot girls will be dancing, and suddenly this bloke comes out of nowhere and dances with them [ NO special moves] 5 mins later they are hooking up like WTF? i see this all the time

is it like a good body? cause i cant see how personality comes into it when you have known them less than 15 mins? or overall good looks?

what about rich-looking i.e nice threads?

is it the confidence? to actually have the guts to walk up to the girls and dance with them? cause ofcourse one of them could have a partner or something = fight and loss of toof

i can see how good dance moves would help but does this have a significant effect or is just average skills good enough?

which reminds me, why do girls dance with each other? sure it draws attention, but it also makes them less approachable because they are allready dancing with someone - completely pointless if they are dancing with their friend all night aswell... like ok u have my attention, u only needed to be having fun for like 5 mins to get that, but if u arent going to make yourself approachable i will go interest myself in more fun girls

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
err 6 inches or more?

not a fucked up bent-ass shape?

works?

not diseased infected or mutilated in any way? haha i dunno eh

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Not all girls like guys who are rich. But enough of the hot ones do to make being rich a good quality.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Serius said:
err 6 inches or more?

not a fucked up bent-ass shape?

works?

not diseased infected or mutilated in any way? haha i dunno eh
lol...I thought a bit of bend was good.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
erawamai said:
1. Money.

2. A decent penis.

3. someone who listens to them.
like you'd get that from a guy

rich lesbians with strap ons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)