What would you do if you could be Prime Minister of Australia for eleven years? (1 Viewer)

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
In the spirit of social conservatism and welfare liberalism what would you do if you could be Prime Minister of Australia for eleven years?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
In the spirit of social conservatism and welfare liberalism what would you do if you could be Prime Minister of Australia for eleven years?
i wouldn't do anything for those values lol

a c

HSC
As I understand it the prime minister has no formal constitutional powers, only informal powers the party grants, so i would do nothing since no one would agree with my sinister agenda.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
As I understand it the prime minister has no formal constitutional powers, only informal powers the party grants, so i would do nothing since no one would agree with my sinister agenda.
but what would this sinister agenda be

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I would try my best to make every kind of drug as available as alcohol and tobacco (pre obscene images on packaging). Can you imagine going down to your local Woolworths and buying a couple of tabs of acid and a hit of heroin plus a 6 pick of beer to get you started?

a c

HSC
Free range chickens issued with every free Range Rover

a c

HSC
When I am dictator of Australia
I think it would be interesting to ban all advertising. Plain package everything.
Allow the boats. Unrestricted immigration.
Implement gold standard
flat tax with no deductions or exemptions, friedmans negative income tax
legalise all drugs obvs, but also start up an international olympic games specifically for juicing athletes,

FreeLearner

HSC
Hmmm, what would I do..... I'd make 10lane highways like the USA so traffic is never a problem, build a second sydney airport, rip out the entire cityrail network and rebuild it and put those 300km/h trains so that people could go from the city to penrith in like 10mins! I'd fix all the roads, increase speed limits in some areas! create more jobs by making it harder for temporary workers to work here. And much much more!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmmm, what would I do..... I'd make 10lane highways like the USA so traffic is never a problem, build a second sydney airport, rip out the entire cityrail network and rebuild it and put those 300km/h trains so that people could go from the city to penrith in like 10mins! I'd fix all the roads, increase speed limits in some areas! create more jobs by making it harder for temporary workers to work here. And much much more!
How will you fund it man ?

niloony

HSC
Sounds like he'd fund it by removing state powers...

I would gut the department of defence(Would likely take longer than 11 years...) and start mass producing ecstasy and marajuana to flood the states and possibly other countries.The key part of this plan is that the ADF/CIA assassin and the columbian assassin would likely both end up killing each other.

Don't think there is any other improvement a federal government could make.

Last edited:

FreeLearner

HSC
Hmm lets see, increase taxes for high income earners and large companies, add more tolls to the roads (you pay for what you get), increase all rates, cut many useless spending programs, cut the billions of $$$ on defence, STOP privatizing almost every government asset and yeah, I'd get it done lol one way or another.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I would cut spending on defence. Increase taxes on high income earners and increase the company tax to 35 per cent. Increase the GST by one per cent and have a generous compensation for low income earners. I would stop privatisation of government assets. Cut spending on renewable energy. Increase the Pension, New Start Allowance and Youth Allowance. Tackle homelessness and build more public housing. Increase funding for the Australian educational system including universities and high schools.
Increase the refugee intake and cut foreign aid and redirect it to refugee integration programs. Build a world class Health system.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
increase the company tax to 35 per cent.
Company profits are taken out as income, in which case they're taxed any way, or they're reinvested into the company, in which case you're taking money away from something that would be used to grow the economy.

db94

HSC
I would cut spending on defence. Increase taxes on high income earners and increase the company tax to 35 per cent. Increase the GST by one per cent and have a generous compensation for low income earners. I would stop privatisation of government assets. Cut spending on renewable energy. Increase the Pension, New Start Allowance and Youth Allowance. Tackle homelessness and build more public housing. Increase funding for the Australian educational system including universities and high schools.
Increase the refugee intake and cut foreign aid and redirect it to refugee integration programs. Build a world class Health system.

would not vote 1/10

increase refugee intake for those who come legitimately and not by boat and not give them government assistance would be better

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Same sex marriage, create a state owned bank, state owned insurance company, finish nbn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)