What Would you do???? (1 Viewer)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Obviously we don't have to believe it, but I'd like to offer some help to whoever's going through this, but it's difficult when the person asking for help is being rude and inconsistent.

IcA-Tom only

HSC
I just wont get help from you guys its ok
thanks anyway
people were rude to me before I was rude......

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Don't act hurt and try to play the victim here. I think you're overreacting. You've made the decision to not take our offers of help, we haven't caused you to do so. You could quite easily continue this discussion and most probably get more advice, but you've chosen not to.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
nwatts, what is your problem???

ica- what is with the self pitying thing you have going??

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
IcA-Tom only said:
Its ok I am...
forever....
You said you wouldn't post here anymore an hour ago.

If you don't want help, then why don't you fucking leave?

I can't believe dagwoman has tried so hard to help, and you're still being such an unappreciative brat.

AngelBunny`

HSC
I think this need to be stop. You ppl are just causing another problem for her, let her solve her biggest problem of her life first. *sign*

Apocalypsse

HSC
The problem with that is that she came here asking for help and she sent it downhill and now looks like an emo. Its likely she will be back to read the comments and wonder why she even tried to use the internet for answers.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I tried really hard to give good advice, listing her options, giving her the web address and phone number of pregnancy counselling she could have contacted, refuting myths brought up by others who criticised her and offering her to PM me if she preferred not discussing stuff on a public forum.

The response I received from her was along the lines of "NONE of the advice on this forum has helped me at all, thanks a lot. I'm going forever now."

When people make an effort to help a complete straner and it's thrown in their face, they can't help but feel a little annoyed.

carreau

HSC
I undertake some form of genocide every night, if not upwards of three times a day. Don't let one hold you up, when millions of mine are running down the drain.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
IcA-Tom only said:
What would you do if you got pregnant and your boyfriend was making you get an abortion??? and you did not want to????

What if he decided to not talk to you and be there with you to make his decision and then ran away after and did not take any responsibility????
You idiot.

Firstly, before any sex happens the plan for preganancy and STI transmission should have been discussed. If it hasn't, you're not ready to raise a child. Hence he's right, you should get an abortion.

If you don't want to have a say about planning, you shouldn't have a say about what happens afterwards.

ashpash

HSC
if you wanna keep it and you have the support of your family and you feel that you can continue with your studies next year then have it.

Libbster

HSC
BWWWWHAHAHAHA you frikin dumbass! Seriously, learn to spell and use correct English, and please, when you lie, try to keep your story straight.

Thankyou, and goodnight!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
ohlol, has someone pointed out yet that her boyfriend's name is Timothy Engelbrecht and her name is Jess?

Awesome.
could this threadmaker be trollin'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)