What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
last_chance said:
hey what about a thread where everyone lists their nicknames----> or would that be like a breach of confidentiality or something?
it's been done before

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
How about adding a line in the mods profiles (Left of their posts) to indicate which forums they are a mod for

the last laugh
HSC
Korn said:
How about adding a line in the mods profiles (Left of their posts) to indicate which forums they are a mod for
i think it'd be overcrowding though, especially for anti who is listed as mod for many forums (even though she's super :p)

in the old layout, we used to have the mod's forums in the "forum leaders" page... we could always get that back up

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
bubz :D said:
i think it'd be overcrowding though, especially for anti who is listed as mod for many forums (even though she's super :p)

in the old layout, we used to have the mod's forums in the "forum leaders" page... we could always get that back up
I was just meaning for normal mods, supermods are mods on all forums arnt they??

the last laugh
HSC
Korn said:
I was just meaning for normal mods, supermods are mods on all forums arnt they??
um yeah, that's what i meant, anti is supermod but is still listed as mod for a lot of forums - so if we had our forums on the left of our posts, anti's, for example would be extremely overcrowded :p

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
um yeah, that's what i meant, anti is supermod but is still listed as mod for a lot of forums - so if we had our forums on the left of our posts, anti's, for example would be extremely overcrowded :p
Anti wouldn't have to do list them because she is a supermods.
I was suggesting only mods (orange mods) should have them, in order to determine whether they have mod powers in a particular forum, as this woul reduce the # of ppl asking them to do something in a forum where they dont have the power to do what is requested

the last laugh
HSC
nevermind, anti was a bad example... i'm not knocking your suggestion, just that it'll make our left-hand profile things even more squished than it already is.

take mclake, for example. can you imagine "EE1, maths E2, engineering studies, news/CA/politics, UNSW and non-school moderator" underneath his avatar?

having it in moderators' profiles will probably suffice, and people can see who mods which forum, on the right hand column, anyway :)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
nevermind, anti was a bad example... i'm not knocking your suggestion, just that it'll make our left-hand profile things even more squished than it already is.

take mclake, for example. can you imagine "EE1, maths E2, engineering studies, news/CA/politics, UNSW and non-school moderator" underneath his avatar?

having it in moderators' profiles will probably suffice, and people can see who mods which forum, on the right hand column, anyway :)
Yeah, damn maybe you need some more mods if you have to have mods modding more then one forum

sunny

meh.
HSC
Korn said:
Yeah, damn maybe you need some more mods if you have to have mods modding more then one forum
Mods might mod more than one forum if they feel they can do the task (and those that selected the mod agreed). If a mod is overloaded with work, they ask for help from others.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sunny said:
Mods might mod more than one forum if they feel they can do the task (and those that selected the mod agreed). If a mod is overloaded with work, they ask for help from others.
Oh, ok cause I would have thought that modding one forum would be a fairly time consuming role let alone 3+ forums

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Many of the forums are not as active as others, and for particularly active forums are usually moderated by more than one person anyway.

Keep on topic, please.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
uh, how bout bringing up SAM 2005? we realy need that...BAD! LOL....please~

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
uh, how bout bringing up SAM 2005? we realy need that...BAD! LOL....please~
If im not mistaken it is a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)