What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i think there should be a better count down timer. A realtime javascript thats ticking and everything. That would be uber cool.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Heh, just think of it as that +2-3 weeks until you're sitting on your arse for 4 months:)

SmileyCam

HSC
A NEW POLL ON THE HOMEPAGE!!!!!

I'm so sick of the one about the national test

please, someone change it

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
how about a food and drinks subforum in the the hobbies, interest and sport forum!!!
<3 <3 <3!!!
I know u want to :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I'm thinking a sticky thread in each subject forum with quotes or whatever from past students about what they though of the subject, why and why not to do it, comparisons etc. as that would minimise the posts on whether someone should choose/drop such and such subject.
as a vague example i have used this quote..i think a thread with people views compiled(if they have said something of note) on the subject would be good to show people what people's experience of this subject is, and perhaps a *brief* summary of the concept of the course and its pros and cons.
melsc said:
I am sick of hearing people say the following things about IPT:
* IPT is a bludge
* Dont do it, it scales bad
* IPT is boring
I hate hearing these things especially from people who dont do the subject or people giving advice to those thing about choosing IPT...so IPT students why dont u post what IPT is about so that people who want to do it can see what it is really like!
meh just a random idea....

J

jhakka

kami said:
I'm thinking a sticky thread in each subject forum with quotes or whatever from past students about what they though of the subject, why and why not to do it, comparisons etc. as that would minimise the posts on whether someone should choose/drop such and such subject.
as a vague example i have used this quote..i think a thread with people views compiled(if they have said something of note) on the subject would be good to show people what people's experience of this subject is, and perhaps a *brief* summary of the concept of the course and its pros and cons.

meh just a random idea....
That one would be up to the members who post in each forum, and a mod who would either encourage its compilation, or compile it him/herself. I know anti did that for the assessments for Ext 2, but it would be very difficult for one or two people to do it to every forum.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
jezzmo said:
Of all things, I would like to see more advertising on BOS. I often lack inspiration for impromptu purchases because I surf BOS much time and no Ebay offerings spit in my face. I feel a bit unwanted by internet spam. I yearn for the unpurposeful yankerings from the business corporate world.
but that aint good for me...im on dial up :eek:

get_born

i would like to see a bored of studies online radio station. HSC students could request music and it could play in the background... even have talk back radio...and maybe go even one step further where students would be able to see each other through web cam. Or maybe instead of typing have some kind of audio thing where whatever you say becomes written automatically.

get_born

melsc said:
sounds cool but it would be a lot of work and difficult to run...
hey you never know, it may be possible oneday, in a world of technology such as today...anything is possible.

Anyone who finds what i just said to be cliche and and very tv/commercial...ill have you know i totally would agree with you! :p

get_born

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
guess noone wants a foods and drink forum :( :( :(
Are you kidding i was gonna suggest that, but then i thought to myself...its physically and technologicaly impossible.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
guess noone wants a foods and drink forum :( :( :(
i actually think thats a fantastic idea
it would be put under hobbies interests n sport i reckon

get_born

hey what about a thread where everyone lists their nicknames----> or would that be like a breach of confidentiality or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)