What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Yes sometimes I am reading a thread and log in to post then it just goes to the main page. It's kind of frustrating.
When you've just logged in, click on that box saying like 'Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you', and it takes you to the page you were viewing.

Ekman

HSC
When you've just logged in, click on that box saying like 'Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you', and it takes you to the page you were viewing.
Sometimes it redirects you to the homepage faster than you can click the box. So it gets annoying at times.

turntaker

HSC
-Email verification for new users.(to stop bots/hack account)

-Less ads ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

astroman

HSC
Could we possibly see a specific format of atar estimate requests be made in the section? Like fill in your subjects through drop down menu's, type rank, then select school rank? Seem's complicated and kind of unnecessary, but if it can be implemented it sure would be a cool feature that would save time and be of good convenience.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Delete the vbulletin message
"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded."
The biggest piece of shit ever.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Also I'd like to suggest that the PM system (if we keep it), would show when our emails are read

Like... "Last read - 30th August , 9:23pm

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Also I'd like to suggest that the PM system (if we keep it), would show when our emails are read

Like... "Last read - 30th August , 9:23pm
there is already an option like this where you can Request a read receipt by going to "Go Advanced" scroll down and tick the check box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)