What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

karnage

HSC
i hate the damn 393/5 buses when there is no 891.

damn bus

hey yu kno the 10 bus goes to museum from unsw. going to start taking it it only takes like 10 minutes to get there
what is this 10 bus. can i use travelpass on it

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
In fact, you can ONLY prepay it.

Strange that there are still people unaware of the metrobus.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
no, unsw ftmfw because usyd is fucking old. it's gonna crumble and die.
i was reading in fisher library and and a glass panel fell off from the ceiling and almost knocked out the person in front of me.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
At least when I take public transport to my uni, I don't have to worry about getting rolled everytime I walk through redfern.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
At least when I walk outside of my university, I don't have to worry about getting bum-raped in Victoria Park by some hobo or drunk college kid who'll ultimately pass out somewhere along the pathway.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
If you have what it takes, just go to UNSW for commerce, engineering or science.
USYD commerce is full of Vietnamese gangsters.

At least when I walk outside of my university, I don't have to worry about getting bum-raped in Victoria Park by some hobo or drunk college kid who'll ultimately pass out somewhere along the pathway.
HAWHAWHAW

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
At least when I take public transport to my uni, I don't have to worry about getting rolled everytime I walk through redfern.
That is quite true. Especially when i make my way to Redfern station after training (6-7pm at night). Not a pleasant thing. Luckily they have shuttle buses

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
That is quite true. Especially when i make my way to Redfern station after training (6-7pm at night). Not a pleasant thing. Luckily they have shuttle buses
Redfern at night is a big no-no.

Speaking of which,

At least when I walk outside of central to the buses on eddy ave, people there actually sing and play instruments for spare change unlike outside redfern station.

LordPc

HSC
Redfern at night is a big no-no.

Speaking of which,

At least when I walk outside of central to the buses on eddy ave, people there actually sing and play instruments for spare change unlike outside redfern station.
Yea, my friend told me the walk from Redfern to Usyd cost him a lot of money yesterday. he didnt elaborate though....

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
he probably invested some moniez into usyd
Bachelor of Rolling in Redfern (BRolRed) seems to be popular nowadays over at USYD.

A 3 year course aimed at providing a world-class education in earning a dishonest living through rolling at a tertiary level.

Prerequisitve courses are as follows;

• ROLL1201: Introductory Rolling
  • ROLL1202: Night-time Tactics
  • ROLL2202: Optimal Ticket Barrier Positioning
  • ROLL2205: Post-Traumatic Rolling Disorder
  • ROLL3305: Rolling Methods
  • ROLL3405: International Rolling Environment
  • ACCT1501: Accounting and Financial Management 1A
Honours in BRolRed is also available to students who at least achieve a Weighted Rolling Average Mark (WRAM) of $650 or more over the length of their degree.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Bachelor of Rolling in Redfern (BRolRed) seems to be popular nowadays over at USYD.

A 3 year course aimed at providing a world-class education in earning a dishonest living through rolling at a tertiary level.

Prerequisitve courses are as follows;

• ROLL1201: Introductory Rolling
  • ROLL1202: Night-time Tactics
  • ROLL2202: Optimal Ticket Barrier Positioning
  • ROLL2205: Post-Traumatic Rolling Disorder
  • ROLL3305: Rolling Methods
  • ROLL3405: International Rolling Environment
  • ACCT1501: Accounting and Financial Management 1A
Honours in BRolRed is also available to students who at least achieve a Weighted Rolling Average Mark (WRAM) of $650 or more over the length of their degree.
Can we take it as part of a double degree ?

Also does the Rolling school offer any Gen-eds ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)