What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

wendus

krawr.
HSC
zMail is just horrible, I get fake bank emails time and time again (links are fake, real bank emails dont use that fancy formatting, etc.) and I can't log into my own personal Hotmail account as the same time because it uses the same bloody "passport".
mmmm yeah i hate that..

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i hate my cunt of a thermodynamics lecturer.

i found this site, some uni in USA, thermodynamics, all these lecture notes, pretty much the same topics we're doing now.

why the flying fuck didnt i find this earlier, and why did i forget about it until now???

:(

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
man the bean bags are so comfortable that it makes you feel over-relaxed....on one right now ftmfw =P

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Alright I'm bumping this thread thanks to this 13 week semester.
13 weeks is too long.

Fuck those slothful individuals who caused this.
What? Can't do 15 partial differentiation questions in the MATH2019 tutorials during Week 0 back in Session 1?

I'm ahead by 1 week in the ELEC1111 tutorials.
I finished 2 labs in MATH2089 ahead of schedule.
I just finished reading the relevant chapters for Weeks 8 to 13 from the MMAN2600 textbook.
I done all my readings for ARTS1691 for the whole semester, I'm waiting to write that 1500 word essay where the info is to be released.

Not to mention to make matters worse, the midsession break is out of sync.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
yeah i don't get cunts that whinge about not being able to do work/lecturers going too quick.
they're not going quick, you're just fuckin slow.

Wehrmacht

HSC
Lol, in the midst of my HSC ATM. I'm planning on coming to UNSW for international studies (Major in languages) next year, anyone got any complaints about the faculty that this comes under? Also, lol at the complaints of asians, ive been going to the UMAQ library to study... my god i think that place might be on par with UNSW.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
why are there so many dumbcunts at uni? how the fuck did they get in and pass first semester?

cjtk

HSC
N/A
calm down...uni doesn't want to fail most of the students in the course or prevent people from coming to uni because that means uni will have less money

karoooh

HSC
Girls/guys/shims who smear faeces all over the toilet seat and lid in the 3rd floor ladies bathroom in the library. Honestly! Hmph. >: (

Edit: Also, girls who can't seem to pee INTO the toilet bowl/leave specks of pee on the toilet seat. Honestly!

karoooh

HSC
Those flashplayers they use for iLectures - Massive fail UNSW. They constantly restart mid-recording, hardly start where you want it to, no matter how many times you click that one spot and I can't podcast anymore. FAIL UNSW. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)