What you hate about UTS (1 Viewer)

kangms

HSC
i hate that there's no indoor basketball court and swimming pool.

Wildberries

HSC
I'm at KG and both campuses are even distance from my house and I like both campuses equally, I just don't like too much having some classes in kg and some in the city. Last sem I had only 2 days which was good but basically I had kg classes in the morning and city in the arvo, (thank god for the shuttle bus to be honest :D), but the main problem with this timetable stuff i'm on about is when finals come round and the exams are bunched up and you have a kg exam in morning and city exam in the arvo!! was pretty wild...

That's my little vent :eek:

indradyumna

HSC
N/A
that it's just another degree-factory like most educational institutions in Australia

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
People who use the email function on UTSonline.

No, I don't want to buy your first year subject textbook, or swap tutorials with you.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
The crazy line at the Co-Op bookshop that stretches to the tower :jaw:

KGB!

HSC
The fact that there is no 'community' feel to the whole uni. Everything is all spaced apart and there are so few places to hang out.

Oh yeah, and so many of the buildings are so gloomy and dark. Talk about lack of technology and lights.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
People using print station computers to go on Facebook in the library. Had to go up to level 4 before I could find a free computer I could print from on Wednesday.

maka

HSC
I hate when I have classed in the Tower/Markets straight after a class in the other.

Always running late to the next class.

Luckily none of the tutors this sem care. In other semesters, tutors have cared.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I hate when I have classed in the Tower/Markets straight after a class in the other.

Always running late to the next class.

Luckily none of the tutors this sem care. In other semesters, tutors have cared.
Yeah i hate that too
I'm not going to my usual evidence tute this mon
going to the 9am corp at haymarkets
but then evidence is in building 2 after

HSC
how there's always only 1 lift avaliable in the DAB building... wh do you NEED to renovate an elevator when it was working prefectly fine?

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
how there's always only 1 lift avaliable in the DAB building... wh do you NEED to renovate an elevator when it was working prefectly fine?
I'm not entirely sure you can ever say the lifts in the DAB building are working "perfectly fine". I'm surprised they work at all.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
the lifts in the tower building are great. i get from level 4 to level 16 in no time.

i hate 9am classes.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
you need to learn how to use the old ones before the new ones because the old ones are still used by surveyors that are near retirement

the fact is you whinge alot concerns me
Near retirement....whats that got to do with me.

The fact that the uni resources are too tight to get new equipment aint my fault.

Quotes from Alan Brady:

"The new equipment will cost us too much"

"The new devices are battery powered and they might run out of battery when the next lab group comes in to use it"

Musk just got owned!

kthanksbye

Last edited:

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
btw wheres my money
Ask your mum.

If anyone was in your position they'd stop asking after few days because they wouldn't be able to bear the shame over a measly $10.

How you even show your face to wrxsti and those who know about this stupid situation is beyond my comprehension.

FFS, $10.

And I though curries were stupid tight ass fucks.

fucking LOL

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)