What's everyone planning to accomplish these holidays?! (1 Viewer)

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
Studying, chilling, going away?

I myself have so much work..first three weeks of Term 2 are packed with assessments/assignments due :(

So planning to get studying done, maybe just a bit each day, but also relaxing :)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Studying for 2u maths, MX1, Legal, Chem half-yearlies AND Eng. ext 1 speech.

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A
Studying, chilling, going away?

I myself have so much work..first three weeks of Term 2 are packed with assessments/assignments due :(

So planning to get studying done, maybe just a bit each day, but also relaxing :)
I am planning to accomplish to get some sleep!
And also I will read my English Advanced novel (Brave New World), do maths topics (Calculus to the physical world, inverse functions), do some Physics (electrical energy in the home) and I have to do Studies of Religion to refresh myself with the topics (since we're doing HSC this year)

All of this should take about 2 weeks but I'm not putting much pressure on myself!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Teacher said taking a break now is HSC suicide. My holidays will be solely English based.

ZeeZee3

HSC
Finish all my maths, writing practice english essays and studying english texts, study for physics test, write my ancient history essay and practice loads and loads of piano.

avhead

no-hope fighter pilot l0l
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
HSC
Probably do some more flying and get my hours up I suppose, and MAYBE do a bit of Math 2U/3U, but that'll do me. Also going away for one week to our farm so that'll be fun, get to do some dirt-bike riding. :D

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Preliminaryers enjoy your last pieces of freedom muahahahaha!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be doing a stack of work.

But honestly, Yr 11s at least take a break for some of it. You'll thank yourself for it later. At my school I had just finished half yearlies and did nothing these holidays.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
What will I be doing? hmm....jack all :p nah jk

I'm sure I'll get some holiday homework next week + I'll go ahead a few chapters in each subject completing dot points from the syllabus and see how I go. Thank god no more assignments/tests; had one for every subject (two for English too...)

zombies

HSC
I'm gonna play as much video games as I can and try and complete my steadly growing pile of unfinished games :D Deus Ex: HR, Homefront, Splinter Cell Conviction, etc etc.

Oh and sleep in until 12pm every day. I so can't wait!

... but looking at this thread maybe I should be doing some work/study.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm gonna play as much video games as I can and try and complete my steadly growing pile of unfinished games :D Deus Ex: HR, Homefront, Splinter Cell Conviction, etc etc.

Oh and sleep in until 12pm every day. I so can't wait!

... but looking at this thread maybe I should be doing some work/study.
Do you play league of legends?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)