What's everyone planning to accomplish these holidays?! (1 Viewer)

zombies

HSC
Waiting for the email from Steam for the DOta 2 beta keys.... Did the survey on steam for it like 1 week ago....
Hahaha a week ago.. I think you'll be waiting a while, two of my friends got it a week ago but they did the survey a few months prior :/

starryblue

HSC
i got lots to do:
- maths catchup, revision for all the topics that i learnt this term, tutoring catch up
- bio notes
- chem assignment
- chem notes, read textbks & do some questions
- finish reading my journey bk for english

btw, good luck everyone! :)

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
I've just finished my halfyearlies which was emotionally draining. I'm going to have a break because I deserve it - I worked so hard and have received some of my results - Really happy with most of my marks! So for now Im going to relax and then do heaps of maths - need to catch up on inverse functions because they werent in the half yearlies - also plan to read my english text and read through the upcoming yopics for subjects + make notes

dr cookie

HSC
Maybe I'm crazy, but holidays are for holidays... Unless you've been struggling in a subject then I see no need for work. I've had my 1/2 yearlies so no huge stress for me ^_^

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe I'm crazy, but holidays are for holidays... Unless you've been struggling in a subject then I see no need for work. I've had my 1/2 yearlies so no huge stress for me ^_^
That is because you are in year 11 and have no need to study/complete work in the holidays. For us HSC 2012er's, holidays = (mostly) study.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 11 does not count towards the HSC. Only knowing the content and calculations is necessary so overstressing is not needed for year 11s. (Y)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Read over my notes so I don't forget anything and ensure that I understand everything!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)