• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's hawt, what's n0t. (1 Viewer)

arrested development
HSC
kimi said:
High Waisted Skirts= hawt. I dont care if u think theyre not.
Suspenders on girls/ Braces Skirts= hawt
Bows= hawt
Strapless dresses= hawt
Liquid Eyeliner= hawt
Pouty Lips= hawt
Shirt Dresses= hawt
Black and white Mod themes= hawt
Feminine and Romantic dresses= hawt
Pinafores= hawt
Metallics and Glitters= hawt (agreeing with what Always said)
Playsuits/Overalls= hawt

Polka dots= not.
I agree with the metallic/glittery/sparkly stuff being hot. :uhhuh:
And the black & white/mod thing. :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

pouty lips = not hot
I do not like seeing a plethora of pouty, lame, bimbo slags when I go out (and this is inevitable as not everyone has naturally pouty lips so therein lies the issue of girls making stupid fish faces).

playsuits, overalls, suspenders, bows, shirt dresses = yawn. They're alright, but so overdone now and I'm a bit sick of seeing them.

pinafores are way cute. :uhhuh:

Skeeta

HSC
pinafore = unicorn

playsuit = platypus

methinks i need new glasses or i am going insane

OR i've studied too much today

veridis

droog
HSC
The unicorn is easily my favourite native australian animal.

yellow with little bit of green=hawt
red and white checks=not

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
veridis said:
The unicorn is easily my favourite native australian animal.

yellow with little bit of green=hawt
red and white checks=not
QUICK BROGAN LOOOOK!!!
now you've seen him. i wonder if eyeliner girl is a BOSer...

on topic-
trenchcoats- hot
legwarmers- retarded. if your legs are cold WEAR PANTS.
tulip/bubble skirts- massively unflattering. but then again, i always thought skinnies were unflattering on most people. there's every chance people will go against their common sense and wear them.
layering singlets- don't like it. wear one top that covers your torso, not seven that collectively cover most of it.
glitter- i love glittery ballet flats. i dont know why.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Depends how you wear Tulip skirts. Ive seen them worn with like, suspender braces, leggings under, tight tops, etc to even/balance it out and theyve looked preety decent.

Zoe_Turman said:
agree with the metallic/glittery/sparkly stuff being hot.:nod:
And the black & white/mod thing. :nod::nod:

pouty lips = not hot
I do not like seeing a plethora of pouty, lame, bimbo slags when I go out (and this is inevitable as not everyone has naturally pouty lips so therein lies the issue of girls making stupid fish faces).

playsuits, overalls, suspenders, bows, shirt dresses = yawn. They're alright, but so overdone now and I'm a bit sick of seeing them.

pinafores are way cute. :nod:
Pouty lips ARE hot to. But i guess only some people can pull it off while others cant. However there are those women who get surgically implanted crap into their lips to make them all disgustingly big and angelina jolie-esque- death to them. Noone can attempt to surgically look like Angelina Jolie even if they tried. I should really say, i like SOME poutness.

Oh my, you know i havent seen many do the whole playsuit, overalls and suspender thing except me. But apparently im starting to look like one of those tsubi pretentious try-hards. I like, wanted to buy one of those Red Tsubi overalls. But i didnt. :eek: Please shoot me if i do.

Shirt dresses are apparently BIG in the US. i dnt have a shirt dress but i plan on getting one just cos i think theyre preety cool and i love dresses :eek:. Preferably a checkered Shirt dress. As for Bows, gotta love bows. But its gonna be one of those things where its done so much to the point it loses its appeal. I reallllly like flat shoes with bows on them.

melimoo said:
kimi knows where its at yo
Love to you. :eek:

Ohmygod. I forgot to mention:

Legwarmers= HAWT! STILL ARE WILL ALWAYS BE. I especially love them with dresses. You cant wear pants under dresses. Oh and it really depends what they look like... but still. :nod:
Opaque Tights= hawt.
A hint of red= hawt.
Primp tops= comfortably hawt.
Preety shiny Wavy hair= hawt.
Shakuhachi= overpriced but hawt. <33

Fake Designer Bags, like fake LV bags= not.
Headbands= not. well, im kinda over it.

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
melimoo said:
omg!!
i think i've seen her. she used to wait on thurs/fri mornings as i can out my my math lectures. and everymorning i would look at her and chuckle to myself cause she looks like a tard

and zoe. that is effing hot. however im not so keen on the androgeny of it all. i mean i swear i can see maybe a 5oclock shadow and adams apple. are you suuuuuuuuuuuure its a lady?

Lolage, that is my art history lecture, and yes I have seen her as I also wait outside and watch you crazy crazy maths students walk out and then look blankly at the sheets that people leave behind on the tables.

Having said that, i would have only gone to about 4 of those friday morning lectures as it was my only class on friday.

Plus, uber lol @ this thread, WiNx0r.

+ I think I have fallen in <3 with Always.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Ohh, and I agree with those dresses that are one piece, but shortish, whatever you were calling them, shirt dresses or skirt dresses or whatever...Hawt.

Always

HSC
kimi said:
Fake Designer Bags, like fake LV bags= not.
Headbands= not. well, im kinda over it.
I LOVE headbands. I collect them. :eek: I swear it's an obsession, but they're just so much fun.

Skeeta

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
I dun want to explain that one :s.

I will!! (because i actually get it for once in my life)

pink bits = vadge

yoga makes you bery flexible and if you want pink bits in your hair you will be flexible enough to acheive this goal :) :) :)

happy to help <3

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
I will!! (because i actually get it for once in my life)

pink bits = vadge

yoga makes you bery flexible and if you want pink bits in your hair you will be flexible enough to acheive this goal :) :) :)

happy to help <3

Always said:
LOVE headbands. I collect them.:eek: I swear it's an obsession, but they're just so much fun.
Yeah, i have about 20headbands or so. Fucking Mimco. But i just dont like the look of them on me anymore. They make my head look bigger than it is. :( Some people look cute with them though. Theres this realllllllly cute black one with a bow on it in Portmans, and these sequin ones in Mimco. :eek:

OMG Always, are you the one who really likes Kate Hurst? Cos shes having a "LuLu in love" sale next week on Thursday. I wanna get the Mini Pea Coat or the Pencil Skirt despite my hating of Polka dots now :eek:.

Last edited:

Always

HSC
kimi said:
Yeah, i have about 20headbands or so. Fucking Mimco. But i just dont like the look of them on me anymore. They make my head look bigger than it is. :( Some people look cute with them though. Theres this realllllllly cute black one with a bow on it in Portmans, and these sequin ones in Mimco. :eek:

OMG Always, are you the one who really likes Kate Hurst? Cos shes having a "LuLu in love" sale next week on Thursday. I wanna get the Mini Pea Coat or the Pencil Skirt despite my hating of Polka dots now :eek:.
Sequins headbands?? I need to buy me some. (then I can stop tying sequin strands around my hair)

I've already bought the pea coat! :( I'll be annoyed if it's really marked down at the sale.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Always said:
Sequins headbands?? I need to buy me some. (then I can stop tying sequin strands around my hair)

I've already bought the pea coat! :( I'll be annoyed if it's really marked down at the sale.
I havent :(. I got the grey wool pinafore and the teal cardigan instead cos i didnt have enough cash to get the pea coat as well. If theyre marked down, ill chuck a tanty.

Always

HSC
kimi said:
I havent :(. I got the grey wool pinafore and the teal cardigan instead cos i didnt have enough cash to get the pea coat as well. If theyre marked down, ill chuck a tanty.
I hate feeling ripped off, haha. Don't be too disappointed if you don't get the pea coat, it's not that spectacular. I think it makes me look kind of box-y. :eek: Maybe I've just put on weight... grrr :(

I think I might get the black pinafore. How is the fit?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Always said:
I hate feeling ripped off, haha. Don't be too disappointed if you don't get the pea coat, it's not that spectacular. I think it makes me look kind of box-y. :eek: Maybe I've just put on weight... grrr :(

I think I might get the black pinafore. How is the fit?
The KH pinafore is actually preety generous in sizing. I find it fits me perfectly well, so i guess its true to size. But it really depends- my friend got the same pinafore but in black (and its actually nicer than the grey IMO. :() and it was a little loose on the waist area on her. I dont think im going to get the pea coat, cos i remember trying it on once at Holly Golightly and it made me look preety damn fat too. I think its just the way its cut or something. im just gonna find the pencil skirt cos its so cute and some more cardigans at the sale, THAT IS if the ebay sellers dont beat me to it next week. A Kate Hurst sale is a bloody miracle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)