Whats 'hot' for you? (1 Viewer)

HSC
the hsc is easy as piss, i would say a 95+ is definitely achievable studying a solid 2 months before

unless you are sort of lacking in the natural intellect department
Unfortunately, the HSC isn't about natural intellect. It's about rote learning, regurgitating, and bullshitting. This needs adequate training. One must be able to learn all its content and manipulate it.

And it's study for assessments, half yearlies etc. Not just for one three hour exam sometime in October.

What was your UAI anyway?

hscishard

HSC
the hsc is easy as piss, i would say a 95+ is definitely achievable studying a solid 2 months before

unless you are sort of lacking in the natural intellect department
Hey my name has meaning! And no I'm not dumb, I'm just dumber than you!
You really are sounding arrogant right now.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Unfortunately, the HSC isn't about natural intellect. It's about rote learning, regurgitating, and bullshitting. This needs adequate training. One must be able to learn all its content and manipulate it.

And it's study for assessments, half yearlies etc. Not just for one three hour exam sometime in October.

ahaha, be serious.

HSC
Hey my name has meaning! And no I'm not dumb, I'm just dumber than you!
You really are sounding arrogant right now.
He's a pretentious prick (use of alliteration to emphasise the degree of arrogance exhibited by him).

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

What the hell else do you call memory and idea manipulation but intellegence?

Guesss

HSC
*uber sexy voice* oh hai baby. */uber sexy voice*
*ahem* Ohh hello! ;)

um that's basically me minus the newspapers and books :eek:
Ohh please, if that was you i'd... *dw about it :uhoh:*
But srsly as if your single :O !

yeah i wear suits without being clean shaven (stubble), only really works when you have short /shaved hair tho
^This is soo hott! :cool:

It's fucking March. Who studies for the HSC before October?
I like the way you think :eek: I think im going to use this line^ more often! :drink:

Omg why can't you people just get along.
^Yeh this, although that was interesting argument! :uhhuh:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
mandibular prognathism.
but there is surgery available so you can't use that insult forever.
slight exaggeration, and I might get surgery mainly to improve my smile, but am quite fine with my looks otherwise. Infact I was worried I would look heaps different.

edit, and infact that is not so much the problem at all my overbite is fine, it is more the angle of my jaw which made my teeth at the back cramped. The more you know.
edit2: and it's from my mum's side of the family, so any sons of mine won't have it. and since women tend to have less pronounced jaws anyway nor would any daughters, so it's not a big issue genetically. I have never thought about it before tbh

@violentdelights Also "you have a huge chin" is a really shit insult, since I am aware of it, happy with the way I look, and still smarter than you

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)