whats so good about sex?? (1 Viewer)

afro-girl

HSC
ok ppl i want ur honest opinons... why does everyone care so much about sex?? in my opinion its totally overrated.. but ive probably had a bad experience... so telll..

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Hey new member!

Yes, it's really overrated lol...prolly the thrill of it and the inner animal in all of us - the need for the oooomph. It's also the media portrayal of it, which makes it seem a lot more irresistable than it is. Like beauty, you've gotta be careful with it :) ...yeah, part of the disappointment and i.e. your question, comes from a bad experience of sex, that's when the "truth" comes out lol, but hey one bad experience shouldn't define it all! I'm still a virgin, so I prolly can't help you as much...but most of the time it's only good with someone you're having a relationship with. All the best!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Everyone cares so much because if its done right, it is the most physical pleasure you will experience in your life...unless ofcourse you start mixing coke and sex but thats a different matter

pleasure = good, therefore sex = good

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Hey new member!

Yes, it's really overrated lol...prolly the thrill of it and the inner animal in all of us - the need for the oooomph. It's also the media portrayal of it, which makes it seem a lot more irresistable than it is. Like beauty, you've gotta be careful with it :) ...yeah, part of the disappointment and i.e. your question, comes from a bad experience of sex, that's when the "truth" comes out lol, but hey one bad experience shouldn't define it all! I'm still a virgin, so I prolly can't help you as much...but most of the time it's only good with someone you're having a relationship with. All the best!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I started reading this and was like, yeah she's right... Then I read the bit about you still being a virgin... HAHAHAHA

How can you say its so overrated and speak of it so definely (word?) and with such accuracy and then say your a virgin? Sorry but that was really funny and hypocritical...:rofl:

katy-g

HSC
I have to admit, at first i thought it was overrated... my first time i was just like.... "That's it??"

But then with persistance... and with the right partner (who knows wtf they're doing) you're on the home-stretch babe!

Im not a nymph... but i love having sex... and im a chick. if this were coming from a male, i suppose it would be more socially acceptable for me to boost / brag / promote sex in such a manner... but i honestly have no experienced anything quite as sublime as having sex with my partner...

You just got to figure out wat works for you.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
jooobl said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I started reading this and was like, yeah she's right... Then I read the bit about you still being a virgin... HAHAHAHA

How can you say its so overrated and speak of it so definely (word?) and with such accuracy and then say your a virgin? Sorry but that was really funny and hypocritical...:rofl:

Psychology, jooobl...at times one doesn't need to experience the event to know about the event's influence on others. It's like you can prevent yourself from being hurt just by hearing others' tales - you can be accurate at anytime. I think you meant "absolutely" or "definitely"? I pity those who've been taken in by exterior pressures or even by their own desires and had fumbly experiences, then asking about the big deal of it. I don't look down on them, I just try to navigate others in the right direction. I do seem a bit hypocritical because I'm talking about something which I've not yet experienced, yet I've done nothing wrong. I watch and I listen...and I'm not ashamed of waiting 'til marriage.

Last edited:

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Psychology, jooobl...at times one doesn't need to experience the event to know about the event's influence on others. It's like you can prevent yourself from being hurt just by hearing others' tales - you can be accurate at anytime. I think you meant "absolutely" or "definitely"? I pity those who've been taken in by exterior pressures or even by their own desires and had fumbly experiences, then asking about the big deal of it. I don't look down on them, I just try to navigate others in the right direction. I do seem a bit hypocritical because I'm talking about something which I've not yet experienced, yet I've done nothing wrong. I watch and I listen...and I'm not ashamed of waiting 'til marriage.

No i like the advice you gave - I just found it funny! :D It was great for someone who hadn't experienced it

Seriously...I'm not knocking you :hammer:

PS: I meant "define-ly" as in define with a ly...

HSC
katy-g said:
I have to admit, at first i thought it was overrated... my first time i was just like.... "That's it??"

But then with persistance... and with the right partner (who knows wtf they're doing) you're on the home-stretch babe!

Im not a nymph... but i love having sex... and im a chick. if this were coming from a male, i suppose it would be more socially acceptable for me to boost / brag / promote sex in such a manner... but i honestly have no experienced anything quite as sublime as having sex with my partner...

You just got to figure out wat works for you.
hornbag!

davin

HSC
N/A
i'd agree with the whole overrated thing as well.

and thats from the "had sex and is male" perspective

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well most yall know that i'm a virgin by now ahaha. but on this i agree with cykologi gal partly. i mean ok i know it's great whatever makes people happy, but i think it's overrated as in people really don't want to understand the meaning of it, they just have sex and discuss every single detail with everybody, making it unspecial. i think it should not be a big deal, but i think it should be a big deal rofl. i mean, i don't like hearing about what my friend did to what of her boyfriend, it just is disgusting when i hear about it from others, i think that it should be kept between the two people involved.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I don't know too many people that talk about their sex life. It's pretty personal I guess. Except for on this forum, everyone talks about everything which is why it's so awesome! lol

davin

HSC
N/A
and i'm gonna bet at least a portion of them are making stuff up to seem more impressive, petty as that is

i do know people that are fairly public on it, and others that are very private on it. it varies from person to person

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I think perhaps the awesome world shaking transcendent nature of sex as portrayed in some movies is perhaps over-rating sex.

However having said that I think that some people here are seriously under-rating sex, for my money (as a male who has had alot of sex) katy is on the right track. It is illogical to rate sex overall on your first awkward attempt and anyone who does will certainly under-rate sex overall.

Also I would differentiate between sex with and without an emotional aspect eg sex with someone you actually like (beyond find palatable physically) as opposed to meaningless sex with randoms/etc. The former being perhaps closer to being hollywood awesome and the later more like animal gratification. As a note there is nothing wrong with animally gratifying sex.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
first kiss? lol girls can be so funny. Why are women always after the romance? they think kissing is all that and then their "first kiss" isnt all its cracked up to be and same with sex [although i know a few girls who first time was fukin awesome]

I dont recognise events based on wether they were first on not... can anyone remember their first icecream? no? but icecream kicks the shit out of a kiss. Its not what came first but how it feels like i reckon

afro-girl

HSC
lol regarding the first kiss thing... ur rite thats so overated 2....
like my friend shs been out with 3 different guys and hasbven kiss ne of them coz she wants to 'save' it
and im like isnt this taking this whole thing a little too far
a kiss is just a kiss

Gangels

HSC
Everyone seems to think the same thing, it depends on the partner and i'd agree. My first was horrible, same with the next couple of times, then a new girlfriend and it was much better. Last one had Starfish syndrome:mad1:, that makes it horrible.

Gangels

HSC
afro-girl said:
lol i hate to ask.. but whats starfish syndrome??
Lay down, spread your legs and arms, and dont move for an hour.:)

When a chick lays down, spreads all fours and doesnt do anything. Its actually just like a starfish. You cant enjoy shit if your partner dont do nothing.

afro-girl

HSC
yeah i get ur point
sex really needs more than one person actually caring about whats going on for it to b even a little bit alrite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)