Whats some good on the go gym foods? (1 Viewer)

Roy216

HSC
I know its not called 'gym foods' but what i mean are good foods.

Since im still in school thers no time to prepare foods and especially during recess and lunch, so whats some good foods that are on the go and ready to be eaten at any time, eg canned tuna?

kfnmpah

HSC
yeah up and go is terrible
so much sugar might as well drink coke

i have:
tuna
brown rice
vegetables
chicken

cook 3 days worth and portion it out. bam.

phuong14

HSC
bananas, canned tuna,(if you dont like tuna, you can get canned chicken at your supermarkets), protein bars, yoghurt?, protein shakes?

Last edited:

Jimmy2064

HSC
I pre-pack meals the night before and heat them up in the microwave at school or eat them raw if im lazy (and you don't mind raw brocolli etc.). So depends on your specific diet (I was on keto, so thats of no help to you im guessing), but stick to the well known ones; sardines, tuna, chicken breast, turkey breast, good fats (nuts/avocado), oats, eggs. As for protein, powder is fine as long as you arn't using it as an excuse for a meal replacement, stay away from the bars though. If bulking 200-500 calories above maintenance, cutting 200-500 below, protein ~1g per lb of lean body mass, get your macros sorted, and you are well on your way to becoming shredded as fuuuuuark!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)