Whats ur short story about? (1 Viewer)

danie

a fool
HSC
o.k. wow i'm feeling so inadequate that the themes, concepts and plots of all your stories are so introspective and deep. mine's just about a bunch of teens who talk in this chatroom dedicated to some obscure japanese band they're all in to...

did i tell you i was feeling inadequate...

*sigh*

too late to go back to my original hysterical realism concept seeing as im on my second draft.

p.s. hey flutterby which school in campbelltown are you from?

mayhemily

HSC
Originally posted by STALDER
meh I still have what 10 weeks?
Is anyone else freaking out? Ive only written about 2thou. so 10 weeks doesnt seem like long, espesh when they include assessments and trials!

asha_ramirez

HSC
Ahh I am freaking out... I have 2590 words... ehh... I'm having troubles because I think writing about teenage issues can come off as being immature.. and not well thought out. Maybe overworked? I don't know, but I suppose there comes a time where any form of Major Work [No matter which subject], becomes stale... I just wish I could finish it before I hate it!!!!

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
i went through a period of absolutly hating mine, like i had 5000 words and i did not want to do it any longer, i hated my main character, i hated the plot i hated my style of writing, to me it all seemed so juvanille(sp?) but luckily (heres the moral to the story) i gained a perspective from a few different sources and created and established an entirely different way/form of writing for me. I love it now and work on it every day (my journal on the other hand is non existant). i started writing back last yr, in dec, as a form of non-maschoistic(sp?) therapy, and ive seen it since grow as i grew and found my own way, and myself. i can see where i have been and appreciate that im not in that place anymore. I love my ext 2 work, its just so rewarding..

anyway, im rambling, thats my two cents..

persephone

HSC
my short story is about a chick that runs away from home and then comes back when a family tragedy occurs....it sounds cliche but it's not...not your typical lovey-dovey, cry your eyes out reunion story....i hope not anyway

lukeo

My story is fuelled by the simple concept of a journey. Starting simple, the tale builds to a crescendo that takes the reader on an analytically sound response to the cliche of the “Sex, drugs and rock ’n’ roll” persona set by most rock stars.

The story itseld follows the protagonist's turbulent journey towards stardom with his band and the difficulties they face in their quest for supremacy. It probes the inner mind of a drug fuelled, decaying rock star and his downward spiral into a low of regret and manic depression.

pitted

HSC
N/A
well my story is a bit weird and a bit hard to describe, so here goes nothing.

there is one guy he is 'split' into three separate guys (i have used the idea of alternative realities here - as well i have not put a gender to my protagonist i call him a guy but he can be a woman) for each character i have used a separate perspective (i.e. first person, second person, third person) and my story follows him throughout his day and how he reacts to seemingly inconsequential events and how he deals with his own reactions.
there is a crime and each perspective is one of 3 people (the perpetrator, the victim and the witness) and they deal with their own feelings and emotions until it leads them to the end of the day on top of the building - what occurred in between is each perspective changed into a different one (i.e. first to second, second to third, third to first) - so now they are all on top and one perspective is thinking about suicide, whilst the other two kind of rebel against that perception and one has a garden whilst the other paints a mural.
well thats it
ciao

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
YOU SHOULD WRITE ABOUT TWO BROTHERS WHO CHASE INTERNATIONAL GELIGNITE SMUGGLARS AND ON THE WAY ABORT THALIDOMIDE BABYS///

BRAND NEW IDEAR NEVER BEEN USED!\

EDIT: EXCEPT MAYBE BY TS ELITO I THINK

pitted

HSC
N/A
WAAAAAAAAAAY too late for me to change my story but i like it how it is

ciao

pitted

HSC
N/A
yeah at the end of my posts i say hello

its goodbye...

i think...

how would i know? i have been bought up on americanism and we all know how litle they know ;) lol

ciao

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
:confused:

And you were gonna write a short story with that?

?!!

*can't think of a single way that could be turned into a short story.* :-\

J

jhakka

Well it could start off with a Chinese girl. Then she starts thinking she has some Jewish in her...

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
and, long story made short, saves the world?

:p

lol, I still don't see what you'd do with it.

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
she'd draw a family tree and realise she was wrong?

voila! a brilliant, gripping short story...
wow
i wish i had thought of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)