Whats with CHL7??? (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
My only beef is that they're constantly running late.

Other than that, I love CH7. They have Alias (in season)! They have Stargate! Rejoice!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I never would have thought people knew their television stations so well:p.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ryaneco said:
Lost is going to be so promising, the previews i've seen over the web look amazing and it by JJ Abrams, the guy that brought us Alias one of the best spy series ever made, hopefully channel 7 will realise fans of Alias will want to be watching Lost as well so maybe they will give us a double feature on a tuesday night 8.30 Lost then 9.30 Alias or vice versa, that would be 2 hours of solid tv.
i just watched the 4th ep yesterday. lost is looking to be one of the greatest tv series of all time. seriously, dont wait til it airs here, head on over to nova and download it right now. and yes, it easily surpasses alias if the first 4 eps are anything to go by

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
I didn't see any ads for The OC when it was on channel nine.
And our generation is a shitty example. Wasn't it on Friday night? Worst time to show a TV show plus, it sucked.
And yea they plugged scrubs but it was on, on Saturday nights or some stupid time.

I hate channel 7 because they've cut down on the Home Improvement re-runs of saturday and sunday afternoons and replaced them with hours upon hours of Heartbeat... Who the fuck watches Heartbeat!?!?

The only things I watch on Ch7 are The Simple Life and My Wife and Kids.

Last edited:

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
GemmaHavok said:
I didn't see any ads for The OC when it was on channel nine.
And our generation is a shitty example. Wasn't it on Friday night? Worst time to show a TV show plus, it sucked.
And yea they plugged scrubs but it was on, on Saturday nights or some stupid time.

I hate channel 7 because they've cut down on the Home Improvement re-runs of saturday and sunday afternoons and replaced them with hours upon hours of Heartbeat... Who the fuck watches Heartbeat!?!?

The only things I watch on Ch7 are The Simple Life and My Wife and Kids.
1. Season 1 of Our Generation was possibly one of the best in a long time. Its a really awesome and amazing show, just ask anyone who watches it.

2. OC came out just soon after channel 9, and belive me - there were alot of ads. They were even featured on the cover of Sydney Morning Herald's TV Guide - and I know that becuase I went and specifically bought that paper for that reason. It was hyped ALOT.

3. No, scrubs was never on, on a saturday. Thursdays, Fridays, and Tuesdays are some days where it found a time, at different points.

4. Alot of people watch Heartbeat. Including myself. Its awesome. Watch Our Generation before it too.

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
I have watched Our Generation, I think its shit.
I am aware that many people watch Heartbeat its just that generally they're over 60 and have plenty of time to watch television during the day.
And Silverstone needs to get a life outside of memorizing the TV guide.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
GemmaHavok said:
I have watched Our Generation, I think its shit.
I am aware that many people watch Heartbeat its just that generally they're over 60 and have plenty of time to watch television during the day.
And Silverstone needs to get a life outside of memorizing the TV guide.
Wow, that was a bit cold. I dont memorise it, just simply pay attention to whats happening, and it sticks.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
people dont know whats good for them! given the bad ratings scrubs, will and grace and family guy received :mad:

vote stewie for gov.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yup. That's why they have The Practice. With James Spader. Yum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)