What's worth getting tutoring for, Ideas to implementation or Quanta to Quarks? (1 Viewer)

victorhmotta

HSC
I'm thinking of getting tutoring at matrix because I've been told these are the hardest topics. Which one do you think tutoring could help the most?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Probs quanta. I think ideas is pree straightforward if you focus

leehuan

HSC
Probs quanta. I think ideas is pree straightforward if you focus
Tbh though if you actually take the time to appreciate how some of the things in I2I works (e.g. maglev trains) the topic is more beautiful than straightforward.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Tbh though if you actually take the time to appreciate how some of the things in I2I works (e.g. maglev trains) the topic is more beautiful than straightforward.
I understand your point but thats not the question.
OP's trying to figure which one's harder, which in that case, if you compare the topics in terms of which you understand faster, i would say quanta is harder

leehuan

HSC
Can't speak for quanta. Never did it.

Though I probably would've chosen it over astro regardless

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd suggest Ideas.

Quanta, like most of the options, is very largely based around rote and is like a history of Quantum, rather than quantum itself.

It's basically Quantum Physics with no maths.. gg

There are some sections of ideas which are difficult to grasp and commonly assessed, which is why I would suggest going with Ideas :)

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Out of the two, Ideas is defs the one which has more difficult concepts (lots of Quanta is just content to memorise rather than concepts to understand), so perhaps Ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)