• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (6 Viewers)

allykat92

HSC
I'd say you're severely socially retarded, never been kissed at 17 is pretty pathetic.
And I'd say you have nothing better to do than to sit on your ass all day attempting to bring down people's self-esteem in hopes it makes you feel better about your pin-dick.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
And I'd say you have nothing better to do than to sit on your ass all day attempting to bring down people's self-esteem in hopes it makes you feel better about your pin-dick.
Actually my huge dick makes me feel entitled to comment on other people's shortcomings but close enough.

Ben1220

HSC
Sorry I was just on a forum where smart people hang out and talk about all kinds of interesting stuff, and share their ideas. So coming from there to here, you really notice the difference...

"you've never been kissed? You must be ugly", "no I'm not", "yes you are", "no I'm not", "yes you are"

REALLY INTERESTING SHIT GOING ON HERE
Oh... I'm going to have to follow this thread, it's just so awesome...

/rant

boganxcore

HSC
lol i havent kissed anyone and im better looking than 95% of this forum, you know jus sayin
just havent been in a relationship is all

HSC
N/A
You do that, I don't need random people judging my looks. I've got an opinion of myself and I'm fine with that.
high five :)

ignore these trolls. they did the exact same thing to me. and they call me fat so yeh. they just target everyone who has high self esteem and people who are happy the way they are :)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Sorry I was just on a forum where smart people hang out and talk about all kinds of interesting stuff, and share their ideas. So coming from there to here, you really notice the difference...

"you've never been kissed? You must be ugly", "no I'm not", "yes you are", "no I'm not", "yes you are"

REALLY INTERESTING SHIT GOING ON HERE
Oh... I'm going to have to follow this thread, it's just so awesome...

/rant
uh huh. keep walking gooklet.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
high five :)

ignore these trolls. they did the exact same thing to me. and they call me fat so yeh. they just target everyone who has high self esteem and people who are happy the way they are :)
by now u should know that high self-esteem = being paid out repeatedly -->immunity ==> ugliness.

HSC
Ok that's a lie, herOin is apparently the best feeling ever but sex probaby won't kill you as easily

Miss Successful

HSC
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Infact, most girls are proud of it.

Besides, sleeping around interferes with school/uni because
a) if it was so good you'd be constantly thinking of it [hence you'd be distracted in class]
b) if it wasn't good, you'd be feeling guilty/moping about engaging in that type of activity in the first place

it's a lose lose situation [well for students anyway]
once you're married, well...that's a different story.

artist91

HSC
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Infact, most girls are proud of it.

Besides, sleeping around interferes with school/uni because
a) if it was so good you'd be constantly thinking of it [hence you'd be distracted in class]
b) if it wasn't good, you'd be feeling guilty/moping about engaging in that type of activity in the first place

it's a lose lose situation [well for students anyway]
once you're married, well...that's a different story.
soo... you're saying that when you're married you won't be "distracted" during your job due to either a or b?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)