What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

yups

HSC
Obviously nothing why would it be wrong?
when i say "what's wrong with it", i don't mean why is it morally wrong to be a virgin at 18, or something. i'm saying why is it that some people find the need to laugh at 18 year old virgins, because the virgins are obviously waiting for the right person and right time for them, so it's not something that they should be teased about imo. :confused:

yups

HSC
Nothing is wrong with it, op is just stupid and feeling peer pressured.
umm i'm not stupid thank you very much . and i'm not peer pressured . if you read my question properly, you'd realise that . i'm just curious to know why some people say things like "i must lose my virginity before i'm 18" because they treat it as if it's some sort of competition :confused:, when it should be a special experience and shouldn't be rushed.

acetone

HSC
N/A
i'm not 18 yet. . But a few of my friends are 18 year old virgins and they get teased endlessly for it.. And a few of my other friends said they must lose their virginity before they're 18..

I dont understand why they put an age to their virginity ? . Instead of people aiming to have sex with anyone before they're 18, why don't they wait till they find someone they actually love to share the experience with ?
its a race

get drunk and goooo

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
If people find it necessary to care about whether or not someone is a virgin, then perhaps they have their priorities in life wrong, or they got nothing going for them so they talk about other peoples' perceived faults.

HSC
its dumb
why not have sex as early as you can (whilst being mature enough, 15> imo) cos its fucken gr8

HSC
N/A
nah i havnt heard of anyone being teased about being a virgin either.. well not in reality that is.

i think its just something people plant into their brains at a young age that if you ddnt lose it before you were 18, that there was something socially/sexually wrong with you. (im saying this as a perspective when i was back in year 7)

okay so no theirs nothing wrong about being an 18 year old virgin. well maybe there is to some persons who are "sexually frustrated", but other than that.. nothing really.

Smokee

HSC
In highschool alot of the girls in my group were deemed sluts and they looked down on the rest of us for being virgins. It wasn't always direct teasing but the implication was definetly there. They still do it nowadays even though most of us are no longer virgins because they consider themselves to be more sexually experienced.

It really annoyed me at the time because it wasn't that I couldn't get a guy to have sex with me, it was quite easy, but I just chose not to because I had standards and those girls didn't.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I'm a 20 year old (going onto 21) virgin. I don't really care about it? There are better things in life to focus on rather than to get laid.

yups

HSC
In highschool alot of the girls in my group were deemed sluts and they looked down on the rest of us for being virgins. It wasn't always direct teasing but the implication was definetly there. They still do it nowadays even though most of us are no longer virgins because they consider themselves to be more sexually experienced.

It really annoyed me at the time because it wasn't that I couldn't get a guy to have sex with me, it was quite easy, but I just chose not to because I had standards and those girls didn't.
you've hit the nail on the head . :hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)