What's your fav subject so far? (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
What's your favourite subject in year 11 so far and why??

Mine is music because it is really layed back, easy to grasp and enjoyable

Maths would be a close second because you can never get an assignment in it and its fun :) seriously

My least favourite would have to be english :burn: due to the nature of the subject - it being crapola essaying, opinionated, bullshiting, random, duddest subject to ever be put into schools. I must combat english's crapness like a ninja:ninja: by doing well in it so I get some sense of fulfillment and enjoyment from it :rofl:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I have to go with Mathematics and Extensions.

Next would be Biology, Business Studies, English and then... Studies of Religion and Chemistry.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Probably Physics followed by Legal and then Maths. At our school, there aren't strict guidelines in regards to Maths, so our teacher teaches Maths 2U and/or Extension 1 whenever he feels like it. So there is no: "this period is 2U, that unit is Extension".

Then it's Chemistry, and my least favourite would probably be English. Our teacher is awesome, it's just that the workload (for the entire grade) is quite a big step up from 'junior' English.

Jess007

HSC
i enjoy modern.... its a good fun class plus the work is way more enjayble then any other of my classes

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
My favourite at the moment is Legal Studies because I'm essentially a lawyer in my spare time :p It's so easy.

3u Maths is pretty good too in that it's challenging. Physics is a bit... meh, at the moment.

English is sucking badly, but I suppose I need the essay writing experience.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
2u math is my favourite, it's sooo easy. Even if I sleep in class, i'll still pwn most people in the test, cause they're all stupid. Besides, bad marks don't matter, cause i'll do 4u math next year.

3u math is fun too, it's easy, and my schools so stupid, careless mistakes don't matter as much, so it's a lot easier to come no.1. Chemistry is fun too, but everybody gets basicly full marks anyway, so if i make one careless error, then i'll be ranked 30th or something.

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
English Ext by so much. Compared to it, the 2 unit course is so formulaic and boring!

Least favourite-IPT. Doing it accelerated and starting to bomb out a bit on assessments....

beng

HSC
My fav subject would be chemisty because it is so easy:p

Then it would be biology and physics.

English Adv is abit annoying at the moment because of shakespeare

and the rest are all ok

Dimplez

HSC
I LOVE economics (accelerated in it) and 3u maths. Advanced English is awesome because I feel like I've really improved in it. I like chemistry and I'm not so great with physics (but that is expected- I haven't put in any work). I have to work harder on physics and chemistry.

HSC
This is hard. I like all my subjects, but biology and ancient history stand out the most.

I love biology, mainly because my friends are with me and we have so much fun. My teacher is awesome too. She's not strict, and she's really good at teaching.

Ancient history comes in second, because its so damn interesting. The teacher is alright though.

Least favourite subject... uhhh hospitality. Teacher is a bitch (she's more of a bitch nowadays because she said bye and we didn't say bye back, lololol.) and she has an annoying voice.

HSC
Toss up between Legal and English Advanced.

My Legal studies teacher is amazing, one of those people that makes you want to challenge the sysmtem on the international level..

My English teacher is the shit. He is so intimadating, but in the best way.

But Ancient comes close, hey its Sparta!! Biology is pretty good... SAC bit boring this semester.. =)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Economics would be my favourite subject so far :), because it's easy to grasp compared to my other subjects.

HSC
CrownerOf.Kings said:
Toss up between Legal and English Advanced.

My Legal studies teacher is amazing, one of those people that makes you want to challenge the sysmtem on the international level..

My English teacher is the shit. He is so intimadating, but in the best way.

But Ancient comes close, hey its Sparta!! Biology is pretty good... SAC bit boring this semester.. =)
I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE SSSSPPPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
Economics would be my favourite subject so far :), because it's easy to grasp compared to my other subjects.
whoa. easy to grasp? what?

english ext + maths 2u + legal = <3

jacqueline-joan

HSC
bored of sc said:
What's your favourite subject in year 11 so far and why??

Mine is music because it is really layed back, easy to grasp and enjoyable

Maths would be a close second because you can never get an assignment in it and its fun :) seriously

My least favourite would have to be english :burn: due to the nature of the subject - it being crapola essaying, opinionated, bullshiting, random, duddest subject to ever be put into schools. I must combat english's crapness like a ninja:ninja: by doing well in it so I get some sense of fulfillment and enjoyment from it :rofl:

i'm in yr 12 and i would have to say that mine would be Primary, Hospitality and Sports Lifestyle Recreation.... I understand all these topics really well thats why they would be my favourite...

yeah english has turned upside down for us because since yr 11 we have had 4 different english teachers they dnt really like us lol we had one great teacher but she was awesome but sadly she had to retire because she was very sick and in her elderly years... our area is Physical Journeys... its not that great... it use to be my fav subject now its my most hated subject....

HSC
i like legal studies the best i would say, simple, and learnt a lot of the work in year 10

including school and outside of school my favourite subject is accounting at tafe =]] :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)