what's your favourite girly store? (1 Viewer)

which is your favourite girly store?

• sportsgirl

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • supre

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • witchery

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • portmans

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • dotti

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • valleygirl

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • kookai

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • general pants (spin spin made me put this!)

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • glassons

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • other

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters

OS

Banned
HSC
I don't reckon I'm really bony. It's not always weight that counts but the composition in weight of fat, muscle, water, bone. For e.g., a person may weigh 80kg but most of that is muscle and not so much fat so they are healthier than a 65kg person with not that much muscle but a higher level of body fat. I don't think I am necessarily devoid of body fat but just light boned and not with much muscle. I reckon if I did weight training etc. my weight would increase, 'cos I'd get denser bones and more muscle.... Muscle weighs more than fat.....

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah, ive done them things were they compare your weight and height to see if your underweight or overweight and it said I was a perfect weight for my height :D

HSC
maybe not supre sizes, but i always thought in general xxs=6, xs = 8, s=10 etc.

they're probably trying to make all the insecure twelve year olds feel better about themselves by fitting into size xxxs clothes .. thats pretty crazy though.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Hmm...it's hard to choose between Glassons and Portsman...but then they're both kinda of similar... Most of my clothes are from there......
Blockout is also quite good as well.
Supre has the worst clothes...

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
And the chicks of now a days complain about being victims of sexual harassment and rape.
Why complain when u choose 2 wear revealing tops and tight skirts that is 10 sizes below ur normal size, ur juz asking 4 trouble, how else do u expect men 2 behave when u dress in such a manner, it's as if telling the guy, "hey look at me, can u see ma tits and ma pussy, it's all urs if u can" and the guy says "feck yeah, hell feck ma cock is so hard now I gotta feck u, I don't give a shit if I go 2 jail 4 this"...that's the male mentality, so don't say I didn't warn yas...:cool:

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
HerO said:
And the chicks of now a days complain about being victims of sexual harassment and rape.
Why complain when u choose 2 wear revealing tops and tight skirts that is 10 sizes below ur normal size, ur juz asking 4 trouble, how else do u expect men 2 behave when u dress in such a manner, it's as if telling the guy, "hey look at me, can u see ma tits and ma pussy, it's all urs if u can" and the guy says "feck yeah, hell feck ma cock is so hard now I gotta feck u, I don't give a shit if I go 2 jail 4 this"...that's the male mentality, so don't say I didn't warn yas...:cool:
We expect you to act like civil human beings. We aren't neanderthals these days. Just because you see it doesn't mean you can have it. This is like telling us we all have to dress like Amish people or otherwise we better expect some fuckhead to stick his cock in us without permission.
We don't ask for trouble. Sometimes we want to dress sexy so we can feel like we're sexy, to make ourselves feel good about ourselves. It's not an open invitation for guys to act like the desperate scum they are.
You guys walk around with your pants hanging down your legs and your boxers hanging out, and we don't try to molest you, so have some respect and realise that you can't have something unless you ask for it.

It's jackasses like you that make this world as horrible as it is.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
modelzsuck said:
i've seen 3xl in mens at big w.
In men's you can get up to a size 7XL. I've seen it at work.

Women's sizes don't normally go by S, M, L etc. anyway.

OS

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
I think supre sizes go like this
XL-16
L-14
M-12
S-10
XS-8
XXS-6
Me again! Well, btw, I was told that xs at Supre is size 8, xxs being size 6, but I take size 6 normally and I'm xs at Supre. I measured xs pants from Supre up against size 6 Portmans pants and - wallah!- the same size!!! xs is 6, so xxs is 4........??

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
size xxs in supre is 4 i believe cos my lil 6 yrs old sis could fit into thou shits.. nowonder y lil girls dress lk spank nowdays.. supre encouraged dem o_O

OS

Banned
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
size xxs in supre is 4 i believe cos my lil 6 yrs old sis could fit into thou shits.. nowonder y lil girls dress lk spank nowdays.. supre encouraged dem o_O
Spank???? Skanky, you mean????? Typo alert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)