Whats your favourite orientation week/day(s) experience? (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
for me, it was probably meeting people who have the same or similar goals to me... everyone seems really nice :)

i enjoyed everything because it was new and different. :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Taxing as much as humanly possible. I made it a sort of game with myself and all the other asian meds I knew (the ratio is not nearly the same as in Sydney).

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
All of it. And I can remember most of it which is a rare phenomenon apparently since most of my mates are like "O week was good. I can't remember any of it though?"

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
when the wine society's man in a giant wine bottle suit was jousting with the creative anachronists.... and when it competed in a mini-trampoline comp. Too hillarious by half!

And meeting up with all these people I hadn't seen in 5-7 years. That was awesome.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Getting my student card laminated... Exciting stuff.

LazyBoy

HSC
lol poor phanatical you do have this rather huge chip on ya block, ya dont seem to have anything positive to say about USYD. No wonder ya didnt get ellected in the SRC lol.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
LazyBoy said:
lol poor phanatical you do have this rather huge chip on ya block, ya dont seem to have anything positive to say about USYD. No wonder ya didnt get ellected in the SRC lol.
chip on his shoulder

LazyBoy

HSC
lol shutup, i confused "chip of the old block" with that. i posted that after a really long shift at work at 2am-ish. lol im allowed to mix metaphores.

LazyBoy

HSC
I think it would be safe to assume its not from a male :p *waits for flame back*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)