When are the marks released? (2 Viewers)

GTR

HSC
Hi,

Does anyone know exactly when our marks come out? I have heard the 16th, but the uni administration has not announced it yet.

L

LaraB

everyone's been saying december 16 but have a look on the website to double check

just a note about results n all that off web ct :)

Results Notices: Your final results for Spring session do not include information about your eligibility to continue as a student in 2006. You will be receiving notification by mail regarding your progression status. In January 2006, UWS will implement a new Progression and Graduation Policy. These changes will result in individual student progression checks being undertaken twice each year, once at the end of Autumn and again at the end of Spring teaching sessions. Your end of session results will be checked against the University’s progression rules in each session and the University will identify those students who are “at risk” of failing the rules that could lead to sanctions – such as conditional enrolment or exclusion.

12 January 2006 – Notification of the outcome of your progression check undertaken at the end of Spring Session 2005 will be mailed to your current UWS mailing address. It is important to make sure that you are able to access your mail delivery during January and ensure your University mailing address is up to date as there are strict deadlines for submission of any appeal you may wish to make against your progression status. No extension of time will be allowed due to claimed non-receipt of the notification. 31 January 2006 – Deadline for appeal against your progression status.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Preferably the sooner the better. It already feels like ages since I finished my exams, but its just been over a week. Stupid work experience :(

klh

HSC
ive said it in the other thread coz ive already seen it announced, otherwise i wouldnt have said it. go to http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin and in the yellow box, go to the last point:
" Spring Session 2005 results will be released on 16 December 2005 through PlatformWeb"
so it has been annoiunced, you jsut havent seen it yet :)

abotu progression...meh its just a check it you are gonna be conditioanl enrolled or not, if youve faiule dmore than half your units enrolled; not a big deal, theyll check and send a letter saying youre ok or you have to be enorlled conditionally...well it is a big deal but you dont hav eto do anything for it. it is as per normal except for the cehck after each semester coz last year our result notices never said anyhting about elegibility fo rnext year anyway.

edit: sorry fo my speiling and 2. yes its a forum for UWS and please check the forum in which you are posting nex ttime thank you...

Last edited:

GTR

HSC
THanks for that, KLH!
Usually they announce the date on Platform Web, but this year they put all that shit about progression instead.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
its so hard to find stuff on uws site unless you know where it is!! i really think they need to revamp it a bit...

klh

HSC
they have actually updated this site so its already been through a makeover...and its been updated alot, i mena check out platformweb, its got alot of info previously none. just go to the current students page and check the site out and you'll get used to it. but info is pread out everywhere so yes...i ownder how otherunis do their sites...

L

LaraB

uh people - i think we established several posts ago that it was the 16th...

no need to keep repeating it :rolleyes: we can all read

ally15

Beep.
HSC
well ex-squeeeze me like have u ever heard of styling gel?
hahha yeh just finished watchin Zoolander

ally15

Beep.
HSC
You have been prevented from accessing your results due to a fee encumbrance.
Any enquiry regarding this should be addressed to encumbrance@uws.edu.au.
Once the encumbrance has been processed, the block will be removed from your record.
Access to your results will be available two working days after the block has been lifted.

hahhaha woops. better go pay those fees now

L

LaraB

that's weird - that shoudln't be shown up yet til the 16th of december since all that crap they say isn't 'official' til then..

i'm a little freaked out by results lol.. coz my criminal law lecturer from last semester said i did well in the exam and i dunno what 'well' means and the exam was horrible...ahhhh wish she hadn't said that lol:p

klh

HSC
im sorta nervoue aobut that day and time too....its like hsc uai time again except more detailed and stuff...

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
that's weird - that shoudln't be shown up yet til the 16th of december since all that crap they say isn't 'official' til then..

i'm a little freaked out by results lol.. coz my criminal law lecturer from last semester said i did well in the exam and i dunno what 'well' means and the exam was horrible...ahhhh wish she hadn't said that lol:p
really? nice going lara. when did u run in to tracey? maybe they scaled us - it was a shocking exam... hehe.. not to say you couldn't have done well w/out being scaled. hehehe

L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
really? nice going lara. when did u run in to tracey? maybe they scaled us - it was a shocking exam... hehe.. not to say you couldn't have done well w/out being scaled. hehehe
didn't run into her - she emailed me bout a job opportunity thingo... coz when she emailed me i just emailed her back asking for more info and asked outa curiosity why she asked me since it was kinad random and her response was she emailed a few of her crim students coz she knew us and we were 'good students' lol and we did well in crim and she hoped we had an interest in crim..

problem is lol - that exam was terrible!!! and i figured out - to get a Credit, i'd have needed 37/65 for the exam which was looking unlikely after the exam coz it sucked! lo and to get a Distinction i'd have needed 47/65 which so ain't happening lol

so i'm just all ahhh what does 'doing well' mean lol - coz to her that could be a pass lol:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)