When are the marks released? (3 Viewers)

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
didn't run into her - she emailed me bout a job opportunity thingo... coz when she emailed me i just emailed her back asking for more info and asked outa curiosity why she asked me since it was kinad random and her response was she emailed a few of her crim students coz she knew us and we were 'good students' lol and we did well in crim and she hoped we had an interest in crim..

problem is lol - that exam was terrible!!! and i figured out - to get a Credit, i'd have needed 37/65 for the exam which was looking unlikely after the exam coz it sucked! lo and to get a Distinction i'd have needed 47/65 which so ain't happening lol

so i'm just all ahhh what does 'doing well' mean lol - coz to her that could be a pass lol:p
Oh good work! Hehe. Now I'm worried but lol only time will tell..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ally pay your fees you stingy person :p

Not fair, I have to wait for ages to check my results, working at the zoo from 7am to 3pm and then a christmas party at manly from 5 - 7:30pm. And I won't be home for ages, I'll be stressing the whole day. I'm starting to get scared :(

ally15

Beep.
HSC
hahahha ive been putting it off for ages now. since august to be exact. i meant thats when it was due right? meh i cant keep track of these things. They didnt do much except give me a notice, they didnt shut down webct or stop me from doing the exam or nothing. lol
There ya go UWS $182. Done and done.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No, instead they'll fail all four of your subjects, so you'll be stuck in first year still :p

ally15

Beep.
HSC
omg phew....haha theres still a slight possibilty that i might be still in 1st year next year anyway...

GTR

HSC
We dont have to pay student fees next year do we? Since the VSU passed?
We most likely only have to pay student fees for the first semester of 2006, since VSU becomes officially active in July 2006. This means those fuckers at the Queer Collective only have one semester next year to stick one up each other, until their resources run out.

L

LaraB

natstar said:
We dont have to pay student fees next year do we? Since the VSU passed?
VSU starts July 1 - so you'll have to in 1st semester

i'm still payin em either way so meh doesn't bother me

L

LaraB

klh said:
i wonder what we weill get if we choose to pay? hmmm
i'm assuming a card or somethin sayin we're union members coz tehnically you are if you pay and you aren't if you don't...

coz that's the only way they'll know for like...subsidised food and all that stuff since prices are different.. or at least were last year

i seriously hope they do that for everything... like any subsidised photocopyin or food or whatever - i hope it's all done on a system like that coz if you wanna be cheap n not pay you shouldn't get any of the benefits....

klh

HSC
cool..btu i though photocopying was a service of UWS and not the association? well if its cheaper photocopying thats good as i dont ahve a printer anymore ..

klh

HSC
not unless it looks cool..like a credit card lookalike, not some flimsy piece of cardboard...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
me too!!! how interesting that our results are released as the same day as the HSC....it feels like i'm getting my hsc results now

L

LaraB

klh said:
cool..btu i though photocopying was a service of UWS and not the association? well if its cheaper photocopying thats good as i dont ahve a printer anymore ..
i have no idea lol - hence the 'or whatever' at the end lol..

L

LaraB

*cries* i won't get to see my results until like... 8 pm... coz i've got a job for teh summer at the Legal Aid Criminal Appeals Division and i gotta go tomorrow to talk to peoples and be shown around n stuff and then i got a function from 5-730.. so not fair lol :(

i'm gonna be sitting around all day in the city thinking bout results lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)