When are the marks released? (4 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats like me laraB. Its not fair :( Zoo from like 7am until 3pm - which means I can't check the results before I leave.

A christmas party at Manly from 5 - 7:30pm, then about one and a half hours to get home.

I'm going to be stressing the whole day! Why couldn't they come out today :(

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
*cries* i won't get to see my results until like... 8 pm... coz i've got a job for teh summer at the Legal Aid Criminal Appeals Division and i gotta go tomorrow to talk to peoples and be shown around n stuff and then i got a function from 5-730.. so not fair lol :(

i'm gonna be sitting around all day in the city thinking bout results lol...

Cape said:
Thats like me laraB. Its not fair :( Zoo from like 7am until 3pm - which means I can't check the results before I leave.

A christmas party at Manly from 5 - 7:30pm, then about one and a half hours to get home.

I'm going to be stressing the whole day! Why couldn't they come out today :(

Sounds like they need an SMS service like the HSC for us busy uni students....*jokes* It's so like abrupt though...With a computer I like that I can scroll slowly down the screen or look at the big screen through the cracks in my hand with my hand over my eyes...
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

donkeydrop

HSC
LaraB said:
*cries* i won't get to see my results until like... 8 pm... coz i've got a job for teh summer at the Legal Aid Criminal Appeals Division and i gotta go tomorrow to talk to peoples and be shown around n stuff and then i got a function from 5-730.. so not fair lol :(

i'm gonna be sitting around all day in the city thinking bout results lol...

thats a fantastic that u have a job with Legal Aid. Imagine, you will finish UWS B.Laws AND you will have legal experience. Dont be surprised when you go for graduate position the company might offer $10,000 + because you have experience.

Thats what im doing during my summer break, rather than spending time on the beach getting skin cancer and perving on girls, I work full-time

Angel45

HSC
donkeydrop said:
thats a fantastic that u have a job with Legal Aid. Imagine, you will finish UWS B.Laws AND you will have legal experience. Dont be surprised when you go for graduate position the company might offer $10,000 + because you have experience.

Thats what im doing during my summer break, rather than spending time on the beach getting skin cancer and perving on girls, I work full-time
I agree, this Summer I am working at my normal job like most days but next Summer I'm def. going to look into something like what ur doing Lara.

klh

HSC
err...i thiunk she meant add 10k to whatever the norm/standard/initial grad salary range is...not just 10k coz then who would work for such a pittance?

L

LaraB

donkeydrop said:

haha yeh - just got back from tehre and the guy in charge more or less said you got more of chance at a job there or PLT training there if you've worked with em before and that was one of my career options so is awesome

lol plus it pays aroun $800 a week n its flexitime:) so i can start anytime from 7am-10:30 long as i'm there 7 hours:)

plus xmas time is busiest coz they're the criminal appeals division so apparently i'll get to see some interesting stuff:) yay:)

donkeydrop

HSC
$800, wow Lara B ur a hot shot. i get $18 per hour working and im casual

L

LaraB

donkeydrop said:
$800, wow Lara B ur a hot shot. i get $18 per hour working and im casual
lol its 35 hrs:p 7 hours per day:) so it works out to around $23/hr..

its more excellent money since the work is huge in quantity but not exactly taxing and a ot of my time i'll be watching other peopel work lol in court n stuff:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)