When being a virgin bothers you. (1 Viewer)

Does your bf/gfs virginity bother you?

• My bf/gf is a virgin and it bothers me

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • My bf/gf is a virgin and it doesnt bother me

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • My bf/gf isnt a virgin and it bothers me

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • My bf/gf isnt a virgin and it doesnt bothers me

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
wow

that was harsh. i'm shocked to see munchkin actually being a bitch. growing a backbone huh?
haiii - i wasnt being a bitch
just stating what i reckon could be at least half true!
hmm - anyway, i finally realised what pricks guys are .. yep
so noone shall be spared!
*ahem*
wow, im more tired than i though!

btw jumb
i will - when the time is right!
trust me
itz just people like you who dont care bout who they f**k that dont think of sex .. or virginity for that matter, as something special..
i feel kinda sorry for youz!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I couldn't have a relationship if there was nothing physical involved, so if my g/f being a virgin meant that wasn't happening then it would bother me. But thats not to say I would demand sex straight away. I'm willing to wait, just not for too long.

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
erm, i'm a girl and even though i loved the guy, i definitely didn't see the first time as (or hope that it would be) magical or perfect etc. my friend demanded the whole candlelight dinner thing and that didn't make the actual sex any different. my other friend lost her virginity in a wardrobe, at some party, and she said it was great.

sex means different things to different people. though i agree that virginity is definitely considered a big deal... until you lose it.
hmmm - well
i never said sex will be perfect the first time round
i dont believe it will be
but yeah - it's just more special (i reckon) if both are virgins
.. i know it can cause weirdness, coz you're both kinda in-experienced, but hell - that's tha fun! .. haha
im gonna catch some zzzzzzzzzzs soooon!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
btw jumb
i will - when the time is right!
trust me
itz just people like you who dont care bout who they f**k that dont think of sex .. or virginity for that matter, as something special..
i feel kinda sorry for youz!
The first time you have sex is going to be really ordinary, and when you do, you can think of me laughing at you.

Instead of making it out to be a big thing, why don't you expect it to be crap then be suprised when/if it does happen.

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
The first time you have sex is going to be really ordinary, and when you do, you can think of me laughing at you.

Instead of making it out to be a big thing, why don't you expect it to be crap then be suprised when/if it does happen.
ahhh - good idea
but no matter what
i still think the first time will be special
not AWESOME
just special
... dunoe .. that could just be me -_-

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
sex is only good when you come/orgasm.
apart from that, its not that great.

its not magical.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
i agree, it over hyped. Dont worry people you not missing much, but if you think you are, give me a call, even little boys.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i think what a lot of people (esp those people that are virgins, but not them exclusively) fail to realise is that even if you have had sex before, it doesn't make sex with somebody special any LESS special.

sex is exactly what YOU want it to be. if you think it's a special thing to do with a special person, it will be that for YOU. like jumb said, it probably won't be perfect, but that's something you can work on later. if you think of sex as a pleasurable act and you don't care about your partner or your relationship with them, that's all it will be - good sex that doesn't mean much.

so if you're a virgin, that's great. but that doesn't mean other people who AREN'T virgins value sex any less, or have less 'special' sex.

Last edited:

malkin86

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I couldn't have a relationship if there was nothing physical involved, so if my g/f being a virgin meant that wasn't happening then it would bother me. But thats not to say I would demand sex straight away. I'm willing to wait, just not for too long.
How long is too long?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my bf's not a virgin (i am), but it doesnt bother me
1) he was with the girl for over 2 yrs
2) he knows what he's doing (definite plus)
3) i really like/love him (whatever you want to call it...its only been 3 mths, but this' the closest i've felt to a guy)

and i personally dont think it matters if you/your partner is a virgin or not...as waterbottle said, if you think its special, it will be; if you just concentrate on the feeling, it'll just be good sex (not saying that's a bad thing); if you really feel something for them, it'll be good (emotionally...'special' as munchkin said) whether or not it was actually that good physically

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
my ex was a virgin.... it didn't bother me at all. If they don't want to have sex, it may be for religious reasons, or they may have just not found the right person yet. Either way, a relationship should be able to survive with out it. Of course, having the guy as a virgin is a slightly more unusual situation, and happens slightly rarer (In my experience anyway)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i broke up with my b/f n was still attached we were both virgins and i decided to do it with him, i stopped him tho because it was crap and i felt wierd and uncomfortable.. now the guy im with wasnt a virgin and we did it awhile latr and it was nothing to brag about either.. but mayb because i was laying there like a star fish scared shitless.. but now it has gotten sooo much better because we are used to each other and try new things.. It didn't really bother me he had had sex before, he told me everything about it anyway and his were moments abit like my kind of half first time, lol i dont no if it counts...

stainmepink

HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
i broke up with my b/f n was still attached we were both virgins and i decided to do it with him, i stopped him tho because it was crap and i felt wierd and uncomfortable.. now the guy im with wasnt a virgin and we did it awhile latr and it was nothing to brag about either.. but mayb because i was laying there like a star fish scared shitless.. but now it has gotten sooo much better because we are used to each other and try new things.. It didn't really bother me he had had sex before, he told me everything about it anyway and his were moments abit like my kind of half first time, lol i dont no if it counts...

hehe starfish :) i like your analogy. rep for you :)

Shaynie69

HSC
Bahahaha

WELLLLLLLLL my first time was with sum1 who wasnt a virgin. and we have now been together for over a year now. Its the best relationship ive eva had to tell the truth (not so much now because u get to that point u wana live ur young life u know?) . And sex isnt magical ill agree to that BUT it is not shit! Its more or less fun and makes u feel hella good. Well thats my opinion neway. But its really up to the person, i felt weird about being with sum1 who was more experienced then me and i kept thinken about my body "what would he think will he think im fat will he think im to skinny!!" then a couple more months into the relationship i felt confident with him and we loved each other. Before i lost my virginity i admit i wanted to be with sum1 who wasnt a virgin because they would of known wat they were doing, but there was also that part of wanting to be with sum1 who was a virgin (i spose for first time purposes?!?) But like i sed its a persons own decisions no1 or nothing should influence it but YOU. :D

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well im a virgin and i shall remain one till marriage
and i would like to marry a virgin
but i dont think thats gonna happen

stainmepink

HSC
soha said:

I KNOW aye!!?! secretly i have a thing for virgin boys. id love to marry a virgin!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
soha said:

yeh um good luck with that one ay.. its your choice fair enough but ur missing out on some bits girl! and unless ur going to marry the pope or a less fornunate lookin person that u wouldnt hav sex with for money then its going to be very difficult so yeh id lyk to no how long this lasts ay.. u neva no ur speacil someone could b waitin oout there tho hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)