When being a virgin bothers you. (1 Viewer)

Does your bf/gfs virginity bother you?

• My bf/gf is a virgin and it bothers me

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • My bf/gf is a virgin and it doesnt bother me

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • My bf/gf isnt a virgin and it bothers me

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • My bf/gf isnt a virgin and it doesnt bothers me

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah. Prove me wrong.
ermm..its not a buisness contract you're dealing with here
if i dont find mr right then i dont find mr right
ive had many opportunitys to get to know people..
alot of guys have expressed interest in me and come to my family and shit..
ive said no..coz i was into this particular guy who i thought id marry and it turned out i didnt like some stuff about him..complicated bullshit..
im not in a real hurry neways to get married..but id LIKE to be engaged by the end of the year
i can do it if its what i so desire..but im not fussed atm
...and it can be done
my sister got married within 6 months of knowing the guy being engaged and then married
my friend got married last week and she had known the guy for like a month...(and no it wasnt arranged)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
ermm..its not a buisness contract you're dealing with here
if i dont find mr right then i dont find mr right
ive had many opportunitys to get to know people..
alot of guys have expressed interest in me and come to my family and shit..
ive said no..coz i was into this particular guy who i thought id marry and it turned out i didnt like some stuff about him..complicated bullshit..
im not in a real hurry neways to get married..but id LIKE to be engaged by the end of the year
i can do it if its what i so desire..but im not fussed atm
...and it can be done
my sister got married within 6 months of knowing the guy being engaged and then married
my friend got married last week and she had known the guy for like a month...(and no it wasnt arranged)
We're not talking about your friends, we're talking about you.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
We're not talking about your friends, we're talking about you.
im not stupid
and im not going to try and get married so that within 6 months i can say haha jumb im like engaged and i told u it could be done
fuck that shit off
marriage is not a game..and its not something im going to try and do in 6 months to proove to u
i will get married when its intended for me
it could be when im 35 yrs old for all i know
but i know that i can be engaged next week if i like...i know alot of people..and we have a tight muslim community and ive had many ppl express interest and i didnt bother coz im not interested atm....i could go to lebanon and come back married in 3 months..not that hard..and it doesnt need to be prooven to be possible..
coz it has happened b4

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
im not stupid
and im not going to try and get married so that within 6 months i can say haha jumb im like engaged and i told u it could be done
fuck that shit off
marriage is not a game..and its not something im going to try and do in 6 months to proove to u
i will get married when its intended for me
it could be when im 35 yrs old for all i know
but i know that i can be engaged next week if i like...i know alot of people..and we have a tight muslim community and ive had many ppl express interest and i didnt bother coz im not interested atm....i could go to lebanon and come back married in 3 months..not that hard..and it doesnt need to be prooven to be possible..
coz it has happened b4
Oh come on, it would really piss me off if you got married. Go and get married out of spite towards me, that's the most intelligent thing to do.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
Oh come on, it would really piss me off if you got married. Go and get married out of spite towards me, that's the most intelligent thing to do.
haha..yeah i know..u would just die if i got married wouldnt you?
well i will try not to ..u know its hard ..but i can put it off for ur sake..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jumb said:
I think jumb has a supressed sexual interest in soha.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
haha..yeah i know..u would just die if i got married wouldnt you?
well i will try not to ..u know its hard ..but i can put it off for ur sake..
How about you marry me? I will take the large dowry your parents should offer me to take you off their hands, then divorce you after a few years... or days and skip the country. Sounds like a win-win to me.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
How about you marry me? I will take the large dowry your parents should offer me to take you off their hands, then divorce you after a few years... or days and skip the country. Sounds like a win-win to me.
we dont do dowrys...thats stupid cultural bullshit
infact if u marry me u have to give me money and gold as a gift and as something to keep aside for myself incase u die or something happens to you i have that money to survive on till i get back on my feet

in reguards to withoutaface
state the obvious

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
we dont do dowrys...thats stupid cultural bullshit
infact if u marry me u have to give me money and gold as a gift and as something to keep aside for myself incase u die or something happens to you i have that money to survive on till i get back on my feet

in reguards to withoutaface
state the obvious
I have to give you money? Sounds like prostitution to me.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
I have to give you money? Sounds like prostitution to me.
no its a gift and a security for me..because if anything happens i have that money and gold to sell and use to survive on
but u dont HAVE to..
my sister didnt get money..she just got heaps and heaps of gold and jewellery
which id prefer coz i dotn need money as a security
i have my own
neways...i reckon id be the best wife ever..like..whoever marrys me..will be a lucky man
in a sense that im more then happy to cook and clean and raise children and be house wife
and at the same time i want to work and id pay for everything and id take care of everything and stuff

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah but you also get to beat her.
he gets to beat me?
if my husband (future husband ) lays a finger on me in a violent way i will leave him straight away
then i will send my dad and my brother and male family friends and shit to go and fuck him up..beat him senseless and then get on with my life

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
he gets to beat me?
if my husband (future husband ) lays a finger on me in a violent way i will leave him straight away
then i will send my dad and my brother and male family friends and shit to go and fuck him up..beat him senseless and then get on with my life
That's the first time you've ever posted something lebonese. Only a lebonese would get his/her cuz's, bro's and such to beat up their problems.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
That's the first time you've ever posted something lebonese. Only a lebonese would get his/her cuz's, bro's and such to beat up their problems.
um why would i wnat to touch u after you have just hit me
im not stupid..can u imagine a wife trying to beat up her husband..
who else would teach u a lesson but my father and family?
err yeah lebanese..whatever u want to think..so be it

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
i have one father ..one brother(in law)
no cousins..and i said family friends..coz i dont have any family
not very lebanese if u ask me
and my sisters husband isnt even a leb..(well half)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)