when do u want to get MARRIED/have a BABY! (1 Viewer)

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i'll get married when i find the right person

i'll have kids when the condom breaks.
you took the words right out of my mouth.

i dont have a plan for the future. if something happens, something happens, so long as i have some fun along the way its all good :)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
When I was younger, I said I wanted to be married at 22. I dont have a girlfriend yet, so my guess is that wouldnt be happening ;)

But now I dont really care. I was looking at uni options and the course I wanted to do went for 5 years, and afterwards I want to go to bible college. The college i want to go to has an alternating curriculum so if I want to do the subject I want, it means theres a year in between when I'd be doing nothing.

Sydney Uni hasnt told me whether i can do my course or not, so Im planning around me being able to do it. If I can, id want to get married in that year. So id be 24 or 25. I think I may do that anyway, cause 5 years is a long time to meet someone i like and who likes me back.

About kids, I wouldnt have a clue. I thought a guy and a girl would be nice, but whatever decides to pop out is fine by me :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
No chance im married without a pre-nup these days. Too risky.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I never think about marriage or even having children. I guess it may happen when the time is right...or not. But i'd say when i'm around my mid 30s for marriage. I don't really want to go through the whole pregnancy process tho, I guess i'll just adopt Auto_wah's children then :)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I don't think I'll get married OR have kids.

Marriage I just don't see as necessary... if you love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them, DO IT! You don't need to spend thousands just to get a piece of paper saying so.

And as for kids... let's just say I'd make a bad mother, so if I ever got pregnant I'd give the child up for adoption to a family who can't concieve... unless my partner wanted the child, in which case I'd give it to them and move out on my own.
I honestly cannot stand children.

.:b-me:.

memories consume
i dont see myself getting married anytime before 25, really...and well, kids after that, i would hope..

i don't really know about kids though....maybe adopt a couple.

izi

HSC
i cant stand kids! im gonna have puppies, kittens and bunnies... they are cute, babies are ugly.
as for marriage, i dont think i will ever find anyone that can deal with me and my demands.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Married about 27/28, but if I'm not I won't declare I'm a spinster and drown myself in a river. I don't know if I even want kids, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Winston

HSC
When i'm financially sound, stable job, secured career, found the perfect girl, and yes...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I might not get married and just have kids with some random hobo. Some random attractive hobo of course... :rolleyes:

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Winston said:
When i'm financially sound, stable job, secured career, found the perfect girl, and yes...
I agree. I will get married and have children when I'm financially secure, have a stable job, secured career, and when I have found the perfect guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)