when do u want to get MARRIED/have a BABY! (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i wont get married until i have a stable job, i dont want to drag my wife throught financial hell and uncertain futures, not after what my mum went thru

when that happens, whenever

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeh, my sensible answer is, marry and have kids when I can afford to, or when my significant other can afford to. Kids, as much as I want them, are a financial burden and if I can't give my kids what they need and deserve then I'd rather not have them.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
moral of the story: marry a 80 year old billionare, Mariah Carey style!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
The life of a crazy cat lady appeals to me more than marriage and kids.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
moral of the story: marry a 80 year old billionare, Mariah Carey style!
yes or anna nicole smith. But how you gonna have babies with an 80 yr old who can barely breathe, let alone get it up and keep it up?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
When I feel ready,
hopefully late 20's, time will tell

BabySilver

HSC
I got married at 22, big mistake, mostly the guy was the problem.
as for kids, i've been wanting a kid for 10 years now, so at 24, as soon as i find me a new man!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Jago said:
No chance im married without a pre-nup these days. Too risky.
But I thought those weren't legally binding in Australia..only in USA

anyway, I plan to marry a couple of years after I finish uni, and when I'm holding down a steady job...but the thought of moving out scares me to tears..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
But I thought those weren't legally binding in Australia..only in USA

anyway, I plan to marry a couple of years after I finish uni, and when I'm holding down a steady job...but the thought of moving out scares me to tears..
haha, dont move out :p

asian style!

cayte

You're all talking about a specific year in which you want to be married as though you're buying a car. Most of you sound as though you don't even have a current partner, perhaps have never had a long-term relationship, how can you be so sure about when you'll marry? Go with the flow kids, if it happens it happens, but you have to crawl berfore you can walk.

Me, I'm engaged to be married to one of my gay friends if I'm still single when I turn 32.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
when i was younger i wanted to be married and with akidaby when i was 25.... and now i'm 18 :p so now i'm just thinking, i better have a baby before 30 :p

berry580

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
Marriage - 23 to 28
kids - prolly 30.. =P
You want 30 kids? :O

By any chance your a girl? If you are, is the person in your avatar you?

I personally would only want or or two, but if my partner doesn't want to, then none would be fine. Besides, I personally don't want too much anyway. It's quite costly (financially and mentally), not not to mention my wife would :( suffer :( alot in the process and I don't want my wife to suffer! Not to mention her body would go out of shape :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
cayte said:
You're all talking about a specific year in which you want to be married as though you're buying a car. Most of you sound as though you don't even have a current partner, perhaps have never had a long-term relationship, how can you be so sure about when you'll marry? Go with the flow kids, if it happens it happens, but you have to crawl berfore you can walk.

Me, I'm engaged to be married to one of my gay friends if I'm still single when I turn 32.
I'm in a long-term relationship now, and we've both spoken about marriage

berry580

HSC
cayte said:

Engaged to be married to one of your 'gay' friends if you're still single when you turn 32?
Well I hope your not single by the time your 32... LOL

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
cayte said:
lol...love it..."my best friends wedding" style....and then the week before your birthday, he'll decide he isnt gay, and will do everything to break up your engagement...lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)