When do you enrol at UNSW and choose the timetable? (1 Viewer)

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
When do you enrol at UNSW and choose the timetable when you receive your offer from UAC (main round?)? Straight afterwards when you accept your offer or days/weeks later?

Thank you.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
You enrol and make your timetable straight after you accept your offer

D94

HSC
N/A
Yes, it is straight afterwards. You could start planning your courses and timetable now; many students aim to get days off, but this isn't guaranteed.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Yes, it is straight afterwards. youYou could start planning courses and timetable now; many students aim to get days off, but this isn't guaranteed.
^ this
its best that you prepare your timetable before you actually get to enrol

You can plan your timetable yourself (best to do this if you want days off) using https://my.unsw.edu.au/classutil/
or use rectangles/octangles

D94

HSC
N/A
is it accessible from outside australia?
Depends on the country and their censoring policies. More than likely yes, because students looking for international study at UNSW will obviously need some way of accessing the UNSW website.

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you everyone.

Do anyone know if UAC opens after midnight on the 16th Jan when the Main Round Offers are released?

Thank you.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
'Most offers to semester 1 courses are made in the Main Round at 9pm on Thursday 16 January 2014.'

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
'Most offers to semester 1 courses are made in the Main Round at 9pm on Thursday 16 January 2014.'
I know..
I wonder if the site still remains open after midnight after they release the offers?

Last edited:

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Depends on the country and their censoring policies. More than likely yes, because students looking for international study at UNSW will obviously need some way of accessing the UNSW website.
thats what i was thinking. gonna be away when offers come out and dont want to miss out

Halfasian

HSC
Try to enrol as soon as possible. Not too sure about the outage, I do remember not being able to access myUNSW after 1am on several occasions, something like that.

And melissa92, welcome to UNSW CSE!! I'm sure you'll have a blast :)

HSC
Uni Grad
myUNSW is pretty much unaccessible from 12:30am to 2am AEST due to server maintenance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)