Where are you going for work experience? (1 Viewer)

Rose-xx

HSC
i did work experience last year at a graphic design printing shop...alot of filing but in the last few days i got to actually do designs and put booklets together for big companies so it was fun in the end...last minute too! i found it hard finding a place...wow..that was almost a year ago...end of may.

clo-ree

HSC
Is it possible to do work experience in psychology?

I don't even know if my school is doing work experience - no one has talked to us about it yet.
Most places wont take you on.
I did work experience in year 10 with a youth worker - you could always look into that. you cant go into people's councelling sessions tho.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
it doesnt really matter
i just want to get done with it
noone in my school has talked abuot it
i wouldnt mind working in some IT related thing tho
my friend is gonna go taronga zoo and pick up bird shit for work exp.
lol

namesAsh

HSC
Ray White Real Estate!

yea... for future work experience people PLAN AHEAD, you dont want to end up like me where you couldnt get your hands on an architecture / engineering firm close-by then get rejected by a pet shop which leaves you with the option of letting the school stick you somewhere or let mother call up the guy who sold your house. x__x

guess which one i picked D:
story of my life.

robgooden333

HSC
Im doing work experience with a dentist...dont really want to be a dentist though...lol.

november29

HSC
I went to an architecture firm at the Rocks which was absolutely amazing. I was very lucky to be able to go there because of some conncetions I had.

But yes, definitely organise your work experience placement ASAP guys, because I left mine to the very last minute and it was pure luck for me to have been able to secure a placement at a firm which interested me.

de__locke

HSC
I'm going to a vet, I dn't even want to be a vet lol, it's just for the experience.

maths94

HSC
i went to my soccer coach's architect business :D very good felt comfortable and not shy talking to my coach so ye it was wonderful.

klaris

HSC
^^ I went there last time. It was pretty good. I want to do mine at a publishing house...but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)