Where are you up to? (1 Viewer)

khfreakau

HSC
I'm wondering where other schools are up to.

Our class has finished the course.

jamesfirst

HSC
Dang srs ??

We have 3 more chapters to go. Binomials, perms and combs and inverse function....

No wonder selective schools produce many band 6s

benji_10

HSC
Just because they've already finished doesn't necessarily mean that they will produce band 6's. They could have just rushed through the course, and the students have only a shallow knowledge at best of the content. But since this is baulko we're talking about, I doubt this is the case (at least for most of the grade), but I don't see the advantage of finishing the course this early, unless you're just going to repeat the whole course again for revision.

But to answer your thoughts, we have mechanics (projectile motion, SHM etc.), probability, perms and combs, exponential growth and decay, binomial theorem and applications of calculus to the real world. Quite a lot...

HSC
Uni Grad
all we have left at school is projectile motion, which is to be completed next week. Then it's revision revision revision. Looks like our school completed everything quickly too.

Although for me I've finished the course in term 2 week 5 already, and I'm now revising for 3U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)