Where are you up2? (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
where is everyone up2 in 4 unit? at our skool, one class is only onto vectors and havent even done demoivres, but 4 unit is fuked at our skool, there are 2 classes, one is run during sport and has 29 students, the other is timetabled and onli has 7, they are way ahead of the others, but yeah, we are way behind, where are you guys?

nit

HSC
we've finished :)

class of 2004...at this point in time last year we were halfway through complex (ie we'd done mod-args, and were mainly doing the geometric consequences of complex no.s)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Just done De Moivre's theorem, now onto curves and regions on the Argand Diagram. The last part of Complex Numbers, I believe.

illin

Ill factor
HSC
doin complex numbers, they're kinda tricky but i reckon when u get ur head around it it will be easy
vectors and that kinda stuff too (related physic stuff :()

no hsc 3/4 unit assessment this term yey!!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
we're somewhere in the middle of graphing after finishing complex numbers...looks like my school is going kinda fast.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
dawso, our school isnt that far behind dude...i rekon we've done a fair bit considering we started in the second week

ishq

brown?
HSC
we just finished complex nos....but we left a couple of excercises out....what books are you guys using in school?
and how many ppl do you have doin ext 2? we have 10...

ishq

brown?
HSC
120 PEOPLE? which school is this???????? the entire year 12 population of my school barely exceeds 100...hmm...is that a good sign? and ive heard that heaps of schools are having entrance exams for their 4 unit classes....

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
yeah with us, u need to make top 120 to do 4u. Its because our school is mostly maths orientated (full of asians, indians etc). Shame we dont do so well in the english :( (where my skills lie). Its Sydney High. We have around 200 people in the grade though.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
My class is doing stuff that isn't in Fitzpatrick - polynomials, solving quadratics with complex co-efficients etc.
We started midway through Wk 3 - the day after the Maths Ext 1 exam...

EDIT: Just realised that the stuff I'm doing is part of the Polynomials topic, not Complex Numbers - hhmm...I didn't even realise that my class was into the 2nd topic.

Last edited:

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
jus finished roots of unity... im amazed it aight that hard...
haha i didn have 2 do no test cos im smart (realy my skool fuked, some kid got like 28/40 in his 2u exam n is doin 4u...pfff)
using patel 4 complext numbers. but we use heeps of different books

miss_pixie

HSC
We're up to complex numbers as vectors.. actually make that I'm up to.. im the only one doing ext2 in my school. I'm a bit worried i'm behind because i only have one long lesson a week. Oh and i'm using cambridge a bit but mostly photocopied sheets from another text book, don't know what it is though.

Mayo

HSC
Our class (with 10 people) are finished graphing and nearly complex numbers. But the other class is way behind.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
miss_pixie said:
We're up to complex numbers as vectors.. actually make that I'm up to.. im the only one doing ext2 in my school. I'm a bit worried i'm behind because i only have one long lesson a week. Oh and i'm using cambridge a bit but mostly photocopied sheets from another text book, don't know what it is though.
So do you sit in a classroom on your own? Or is it more like a private tutoring session, except at school?

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Update: my class is now up to locus problems in Complex Numbers, and I think we're halfway through Polynomials...it's all mixed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)