Where can I find healthy food on campus? (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I'm looking for a place where they sell healthy food on campus, specifically a place which has high amounts of protein and less fats and carbohydrates. Apparently the cafeteria near sci tech use to sell chicken breast with sauce, but now they've stopped. :(

Any suggestions on healthy food will be greatly appreciated, I'm keen to make the walks around campus.

Cheers.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
How about Subway? Alternatively, you could walk straight from Hogwarts, through Victoria park and into Broadway, there might be some healthy food there?

Also, this week, I got free food Monday-Wednesday. The evangelical Christian group had a free BBQ outside Chem Building on Monday around lunch time. The Catholic group had a free BBQ outside Chem Building around lunch time on Tuesday, and the Muslim group had a BBQ on the left side of Hogwarts on Wednesday :p

Trust me, our campus is so big we'll burn all the carbs by walking each day lol

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, religious groups always run free BBQs. It seems they always have money to burn...

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Yeah, religious groups always run free BBQs. It seems they always have money to burn...
Not exactly... and they don't do it every week, it's usually a start of semester thing, or big events, because people love free food (like you guys), and it gives an opportunity to promote themselves and chat about their clubs.

EU has a pretty big budget but it really relies on the support of members.

witide

HSC
Vegetarian society sells all-you-can-eat $5/6/10 lunches for members/access/non-access. Usually at 12-2pm on the lawns in front of manning, three days a week. Not sure of the specifics this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)