WHERE did you lose your virginity? (1 Viewer)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
JimmyK said:
LMFAO = Laughing my fat arse off OR laughing my f'ing arse off.
I'm 18, still a virgin, and proud of it. I think I'm going to wait till I get married - it will be so much more special with someone you know you love, and want to spend the rest of your life with.
What if they're shit in the sack? Bm bm tss.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
thedude88 said:
i have no virginity cause i am guy but the first time i sex was when i went school camp in yr 5. i swap tent wif one my chic friends 2 be in gf tent at the time. we both 11 yrs old then. we are caught by the teacher that night. i parent was called up. i got sent home. i was busted that night cause my parent are azn. they lecture me how ruined a girl lifes.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
thedude88 said:
i have no virginity cause i am guy but the first time i sex was when i went school camp in yr 5. i swap tent wif one my chic friends 2 be in gf tent at the time. we both 11 yrs old then. we are caught by the teacher that night. i parent was called up. i got sent home. i was busted that night cause my parent are azn. they lecture me how ruined a girl lifes.
the chick was in yr 5?

dude, i'm not sure i believe you, but thats really funny

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
llamalope said:
BAHAHAHAHAHA.......@ kazan

how did that eventiuate? that seems like a random place to do that sort of thing

i had a fake i.d and i went to this club called the cheeky monkey and they have free drinks before midnight...so i sat at the bar and got drunk as fuck...and then i got with this chick and she was like hey lets get a room, so we went to the hotle, but we diddn't have enough money so we caught the elevator down to the car park.....

s1mplykat

HSC
at my our friendz cousins place that we were crashing at...
age 15....
with the 1st boyfriend/family friend, 1st `love` of one year n a half .. 1st time being cheated on a week later after giving him my all... so sad..

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
thedude88 said:
yeah bro, that shit was is actually true
i was so fucken embrass that day day cause the everyone call me a sex freak from that day onward until the end of ps.
but that was a long time ago
btw what does lmfao stand 4?
i no what LMAO is but not LMFAO
gee.. for someone who does ext 2 english, you're grammar is really bad.
i thought it was a one off thing, but actually, it remains consistent. like.. consistently dreadful. please fix it. not long to go until hsc. wouldnt want you to fail or else your asian parents would go fuck u up the ass like the other dude who did that to you at the year 5 camp. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)