WHERE did you lose your virginity? (1 Viewer)

HSC
ill join that 1 in a million person club, wait till marriage for the right girl

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Good idea bumping this thread, BoS needed to be reminded of how massive a faggot you are.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Casmira said:
ill join that 1 in a million person club, wait till marriage for the right girl
When no sex before marriage people eventually end up having sex you know, deep down, that they feel that they valued their virginity too highly.

Also no sex before marriage and the girl keeping her virginity until marriage is an old fashion throwback. By valuing virginity so highly it is implicit that the girl will be less valuable if she is not a virgin. The inference being that all she is useful for is her virginity.

There are a few more other things that are more practically significant to a male or female in terms of maturity and the coming of age of that person. The focus on sex and virginity out of marriage by the church in an age of sexual enlightenment seems a bit sexually perverted.

Last edited:
HSC
withoutaface said:
Good idea bumping this thread, BoS needed to be reminded of how massive a faggot you are.
But not nearly as easily reminded in your case, all they have to do is read your posts to realise what a real loser you are. Go kill yourself now.
wheredanton said:
When no sex before marriage people eventually end up having sex you know, deep down, that they feel that they valued their virginity too highly.

Also no sex before marriage and the girl keeping her virginity until marriage is an old fashion throwback. By valuing virginity so highly it is implicit that the girl will be less valuable if she is not a virgin. The inference being that all she is useful for is her virginity.

There are a few more other things that are more practically significant to a male or female in terms of maturity and the coming of age of that person. The focus on sex and virginity out of marriage by the church in an age of sexual enlightenment seems a bit sexually perverted.
i do value my virginity way too highly; but its a moral in me none the less
hiphophooray123 said:
thats just an excuse people make up because they can't get laid.
lolz

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Casmira said:
i do value my virginity way too highly; but its a moral in me none the less

lolz
I'm not sure whether its an idea of "morals". It hard not have that imply that losing your virginity before marriage is therefore "immoral", in which case, you really have to drum it down to what you define morality as.

Nevertheless, you did say it in a personal context, rather that a Godly, way of the universe way.

oh you know what I mean...

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
By saying you value your virginity highly you are implicty suggesting that a person who doesnt have their virginity is less of a person.

It can be inferred that, in the case of a girl, that her virginity is one of the best things she has to offer. Very quaint. Same goes for the guy, the best thing you have to offer is your virginity. Trust me, there are more important thing you can offer you partner than your virginity.

Much like the idea of the father offering her daughter up for marriage. In the good old days he would guarantee that his daughter was a virgin, the inference being that her virginity is some kind of commodity or selling point.

The emphasis put on it by certain social groups seems a little perverted in light the many other things that people can offer.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Casmira said:
But not nearly as easily reminded in your case,
No, they're not easily reminded because there is no such fact to be reminded of.
all they have to do is read your posts to realise what a real loser you are.
So I'd suppose, given that people aren't nearly as easily reminded of my loser-dom than yours, all they have to do is read your username?
Go kill yourself now.
I'm not the one who's a member of a religion that actively encourages suicide based on an ambiguous passage in a book that's been translated from Hebrew, to Greek, to Latin (with amendments made to suit Constantine's needs at the time) and then to English. :)

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'm not sure whether its an idea of "morals". It hard not have that imply that losing your virginity before marriage is therefore "immoral", in which case, you really have to drum it down to what you define morality as.

Nevertheless, you did say it in a personal context, rather that a Godly, way of the universe way.

oh you know what I mean...
Morals imo is a personal thing. So to me whatever I wish to do is upto me, whatever others wish to do is upto them.

withoutaface said:
No, they're not easily reminded because there is no such fact to be reminded of.

So I'd suppose, given that people aren't nearly as easily reminded of my loser-dom than yours, all they have to do is read your username?

I'm not the one who's a member of a religion that actively encourages suicide based on an ambiguous passage in a book that's been translated from Hebrew, to Greek, to Latin (with amendments made to suit Constantine's needs at the time) and then to English. :)
encourages suicide? LMAO

Dr_Doom

HSC
wheredanton said:
Waf what is the significance of Exodus 12:20,21

?
Holy Bible said:
"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Casmira said:
encourages suicide? LMAO
Suicide is the deliberate taking of one's life. When you refuse a blood transfusion, you are essentially committing suicide.

HSC
Acts 15:29
"...For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to YOU, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication..."

IF there's some other interpretation of "To keep abstaining from...blood" , let me know. Maybe he meant, "Dont keep abstaining from ... blood"; no wait that wouldnt make it interpetation that'd change the entire meaning. There isn't much room to move even if you translate it 50 languages later, remember i am not a baptized jehovas witness. I started doing bible study about a month ago, im not even a "unbaptised publisher"; i do bible study. I learn this stuff formyself.

Trust me when I say i am just as sceptic as you are, and have much larger array of questions I want too know the answer too before I even consider stepping into this denomination. I have a long way to go before i can even consider being baptised, im not a blinded idiot because at first i was outraged as well at the blood transfusion principal.
Interpretation opens a whole can of worms but afaik god exists, i follow what the bible says and thats what god wants. He either doesnt let interpretation error too occur, or he wants us too see if we follow exactly what the bible says and too test us if we follow him. Either way, following it is the best path.

Im going to keep finding out as much as I can. If you guys got any questions im more than happy too find out the answer myself, i would rather eat a hot bucket of wet dog shit than follow a religion blindly. Its the main reason i was very sceptical of christian orthadox, they just tell us whats right/wrong in bible without us finding out for ourselves, i find that wrong.

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Just to be really mod-like - perhaps a seperate thread should be started about the religious aspect of virginity if this is so important?

Dr_Doom

HSC
Don't worry about it. it's just because it's easter. Religion is coming up in all threads.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Casmira said:
I started doing bible study about a month ago, im not even a "unbaptised publisher"; i do bible study. I learn this stuff formyself.
Did CBS get you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)