Where Do You Do Your Shopping At?? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Another thread brought to you by Sparcod
*Where do you do your shopping at?? (Whether it be weekly, for clothes, for groceries, to enjoy the air-con, to have lunch etc etc...)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Macquarie Shopping Centre for all my shopping needs including books (Borders) and games (E.B).

nwatts

HSC
I usually just goto Wollongong - there's shops in the mall, and then they're scattered all around the place nearby. If i'm feeling frisky i'll goto Warrawong westfield as they've got a few good shops 'gong doesn't have. And occasionally for an all-out shop fest i'll goto miranda westfield. It's nuts there, but good.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Maquarie, Hornsby or Chatswood

Westfield Hornsby mainly.

Since i moved, i now live about 7 minutes by train from the city, so now i just pop down to the Town Hall Woolies for groceries.

Last edited:

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Riviet said:
Macquarie Shopping Centre for all my shopping needs including books (Borders) and games (E.B).
Go Macquarie!!!
The home of the Mac Boys!!

(Big Jo from the Mac Boys)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Mac centre. Has Myer, JB Hifi and Borders...oh and Oporto. Mmm.

Sometimes City (when I borrow my sister's yearly train pass).

My local Coles (2 minute walk) for groceries.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Macarthur Square. Though i don't really like the new bits. i prefer the old Mac Square.

HSC
youd think it'd be easier for me to get a job at mac square with all the new shops etc. now it takes like 10 mins to walk from one end to the other.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol i reckon! i was in borders and saw this book, then thought hey wait i can get it like $10 cheaper from BigW, so i walked the entire length of the centre it took AGES. damn borders and big w being at the VERY extreme ends of the square.

i think the only good thing about the new mac square is the food court that rocks, especially that yummy sandwich place. they make the nicest wraps and foccacias (spelling?!) ever

alby

cool duckie
HSC
various places in the gong, warringah mall (when up in syd with the bf & have a car), various opshops (generally in the gong), occasionally the city (paddy's area)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)