Where do you shop? (online + in stores) (1 Viewer)

si2136

HSC
N/A
Country Road, Hugo Boss, DFO and some random sites for ties

BookNerd88

HSC
It depends on what I'm buying. For most of my makeup needs, Sephora is my go-to online shop; for skincare products, AbsoluteSkin is where I order; and for most of my yoga clothes like leggings and tops, The Upside is my online store of choice.

I don't really like buying clothes online in general because it's very unpredictable and it takes too much time.

Last edited:

annemehla

HSC
N/A
Hi i am Anne from Melbourne i am new on this forum community and Amiya is a online shopping store with unique gifts items.

annemehla

HSC
N/A
Hi I am Anne i bought a lot of things from Amiya in Melbourne its amazing site and lot of unique gifts and more.

Last edited:

BookNerd88

HSC
I only shop online when I'm home in Australia, and on of the online shops I frequent is a brand named Cooper St. They have a really good collection of dresses and tops, and I personally like how feminine their designs are. The first thing I do though is check out what they have on sale, because I want to save as much as I can, and most of the stuff they have on sale are really good ones anyway. So, yeah, that's one of the online stores I like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)