Where do you shop? (online + in stores) (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
wherever the call of bargains takes me

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Uniqlo have announed the popup store is opening this Saturday.

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
I don't like shopping for clothes online. It is better to shop in the mall because you can fit whatever you want. You will how it looks like on you. But if you're buying a beauty product you can shop online. I bought a natural facial mask online. And guess what? I really love the product that I bought online. it really works on my dry skin. It's a natural facial mask that can help your skin to be hydrated and healthy.

fashionguru

HSC
N/A
I like a few online stores. A new one i've come across is TrendyLulu which i love!! I also shop at cotton on, dotti, rubi shoes and forever new.

ChristineL

HSC
N/A
I never shop online but I usually shop at Supre, dotti, valleygirl, sportsgirl, cotton on and Kmart.

asparagus

HSC
N/A
WTF is with asians and shopping

fucking uniqlo and H&M both had lines over 50m long out of the store just before and probably even worse before lunch, populated almost entirely by asians

communism has destroyed any sense of traditional or spiritual values and so now they have nothing but pure materialism
these store are going to be the death of myer/country road/kookai/witchery/all the other mediocre australian boutiques

Ethicks

HSC
surfstitch.com - I don't cheap out when it comes to clothes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)