Where do you want to TRAVEL in the WORLD and WHY? (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Paris to see the bridge they filmed inception on. Boliva to see the border between heaven an earth. Indonesia to see Volcano Kelimutu.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Want to go to: Japan and South Korea

Because I am interested in traditional Japanese culture and obsessed with anime.
And because I want to experience Korean night life and just go clothes and beauty shopping, hehe *^ *

elkedag

elkemaand
HSC
The Netherlands, definitely. The cultural intricacies are very interesting and endearing.

Also
Europe: Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia, Estonia, Belgium, Poland (can into space), Slovakia, Malta (and stopover in Latvia to buy some potatoes)
And Canada and New Zealand too

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
London to see mahh beautiful Lords stadium <3

JCharted

HSC
Uni Grad
I want to go to Paris. I've heard so much of the beautiful places there. I want to see the Eiffell tower and the Notre Dame Cathedral.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
- Monaco (when I get the money and have a chance to cheat the tax system)
- Antarctica (to really get away from it all and feel what cold really is)
- Russia (Mad history and shit, maybe a bride or two as well :lol:)
- Round trip through South America (a place that really has everything: Tropical climates, shit load of snow, futbal, drugs, women, etc...)

CatherineRoberts

HSC
Hello!
I would like to go to Norway :) As far as I know it's very cool country with beautiful nature!

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
North Korea, so i can stay i stuck my dick in both North and South

Mr_Kap

HSC
I want to travel Greece and see my relatives, and then travel to America to watch an NBA game, and then to England to watch a EPL game.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd love to have the funds and the time to do a full year of unplanned free roaming. Fly where I want, whenever I want and stay where I want however long I want.

Charliedavid

HSC
Hello all my dream is to travel the whole world. I want to visit each and every country on this universe. From Dubai to London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, China, Japan, Bangkok, Europe, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand,etc etc. We should always "Think big, reach high as sky is not the limit".
And in the end I would like to say that we should never ever loose hope and we should try try till we succeed. I know my dream is big and whole dream cannot be fulfilled but no one knows what's their written in your destiny. Have faith in God and leave the rest on him.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I enjoy travelling but when push comes to shove I am more interested in speeding my money on tangible things like saving for a car or home deposit rather than a holiday, but obviously if I had the money I'd travel more often.

But in terms of location I'm gonna be a stereotypical white gurl and stick to the US and Europe.

AusHam

HSC
have travelled to New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Beijing, Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore, Taiwan and Phillipines.

Am hoping to travel to Nanjing, China or Kunming, China in a few years time

DonnaN

HSC
N/A
I'd like to see Taj Mahal, I think it's perfectly beautiful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)